New York Giants Season Thread!...The Tommy Cutlets Era

What should the Giants do in the first round?

• Take a QB

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Barkley

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Chubb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trade down

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Look for 5 WR sets on 3rd down.

lets keep this game close and kill clock, unlike chargers lets drain play clock even if we are down a score.

1 WIN AWAY FROM FINAL 4!! crazy!

Will be at work but hopefully it'll be slow enough at night so I can watch the 2nd half

bummer

Not getting that 4th down and them coming back and going up 14-0 was game right there...
only unit spot we might be better than philly is at RB Barkley vs Sanders - lot of work to do to catch up

having talent makes the job of the QB that much easier, especially if hes good.....eagles 250 rushing yards and their QB completed 2 passes for over 10 yards all game and to WIDE open guys.....rest of passes? dink and dunks.....flawless game by them they are 1 seed for a reason....

this team is not as talented as our neighbor Jets, we got a lot of work to do - lets see what these guys can cook up....downside of being a top 8 team is drafting in mid 20s - WR ILB G are big needs

I say we draft WR and sign OBJ to be our slot WR - Robinson & Hodgins battle for the #3 WR spot.....shep back! #5 or 6 WR/punt returner!!! - TE round 2 or 3......TONS of good TEs coming out that will be upgrade over our starting TE ---- DRAFT IS LOADED WITH TEs!!!!!

could see them trade for potential #1 WR like Tee Higgens, Aiyuk, jeudy

Neal needs Andrew Thomas type improvement STAT!

i'll be shocked if they don't bring back barkley - if they had plans to significantly upgrade WR/TE group is only way I see them move on from barkley

as stated many times by me, i'll be shocked If Slayton/James are on a ANY NFL roster week 1.

Last edited:
I think those two guys will be on a roster. They’re not great/ideal weapons, but more than anything they showed they’re capable depth options for a roster.

I found out yesterday the jags gave up a 2nd rd pick for calvin ridley.....had no idea...sneaky smart move by the jags....would have loved that trade for us

Last edited:
Alright now that most of my anger is out. Hell of a season. Was real fun, and boy the future looks bright. Can’t wait to see what Schoen cooks up to bring us WR1 and some defense and oline depth.

wonder how much cap space we will have? I seen anywhere from 50-80. Leo likely to get cut, kenny G cut for sure.

1st round pick and richie james and slayton and eli autograph for diggs....get it done joey

Yea Barkley said he’s reasonable with and isn’t looking to reset the market. Let’s see how it plays out.

Even if he takes $10 bring us down to $42 - Danny is going to really kill us at $27-30 a year (edit it looks like $14 will be the number since he already turned down $12)

Luckily I think you can cut Golladay and save and probably restructure Leo Williams

Last edited:
Judging by the market, DJ is def getting at least 30M/yr and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets 35M/yr considering Goff, Cousins and Wentz all get between 30-35M/yr. LMAO at Barkley saying he doesn't want to reset the market and yet he declined 12M/yr and is looking for a floor of 14M (which would make him a top 4 highest paid RB) and upwards. Chubb, Henry and Jacobs who rushed more yards than SB this season make less than 13M/yr.

Hoping Danny stays below 30 on a deal for 3 years -let’s see

I think its best for both sides to do shorter deal....if he makes pro bowl he can easily get new deal, if he stinks OR my bigger concern injury prone...... giants get out of it after 2nd year.....3 years 90-100M is ideal by week 1 that avg salary won't even be top 12 with new deals by Joe B, Hurts and Lamar...think Geno commends more himself

Giants gotta get Tee Higgins from Bengals - GOOD thing, they won't trade him to the titans or ravens - if hes on market I think our 25th pick gets it done -

Last edited:
Since 2019 giants most torn ACLs - surprisingly jets one of the fewest in the league......maybe our practice field is issue? don't recall if its grass

Bobby Wagner would be a nice player to have for a few seasons

What was Wagner's quality of play last year? he's 10 yrs into the league at this point. Don't know if he has a few seasons of high level left in him.

Thinking like a Deion Jones, Tremaine Edmunds, Alex Anzalone and what we can possibly draft. LB has been such a need for this team for forever.

Last edited:
My fear is he's ten years in, wrong side of 30 with lots of wear. All I can see/remember is what the end of Antonio Pierce's time with us and him trying to chase down RBs. If it's for two years I think I'd be ok as long as we're drafting young guys he can bring a long too.
Think he was an all pro and was PFT #1 LB. For what that's worth...
Yea he was 2nd team AP

I’m sure he’s chasing another ring at this point - haven’t seen rumors of him coming here but I know it just happened.

Really think Azeez can be great

They got Azeez as a DE. I hope that man can stay healthy most of nest season. He shows a lot of promise. I won't lie, I kind of liked Landon Collins at the Will.

Back
Top Bottom