New York Yankees Official Thread - vs O’s, 51-24 - Cole back!

To see all the things they didn’t capitalize on or just be flat out wrong on since 2017 is dizzying.

I feel like him.

IMG_3346.gif

How is this even possible ?!?!?! .......................

The Judge still leads the team in RBI, even though He has missed 48% of the season so far.

It just doesnt seem possible and shows how unreal Judge was playin pre injury.
Been a month since the injury I believe, FEELS like alot more ! ALOT !

WOW

How is this even possible ?!?!?! .......................

The Judge still leads the team in RBI, even though He has missed 48% of the season so far.

It just doesnt seem possible and shows how unreal Judge was playin pre injury.
Been a month since the injury I believe, FEELS like alot more ! ALOT !

WOW
Out like 6 weeks iirc. First week of JUne.

good call Sir, thank you. seems ALOT longer than 6 weeks too ! ALOT !

Cant blame one guy, just cant, BUT Mr Rizzo has LESS than 10 RBI since beginning of June. OUCH !

I still got faith they can make a solid run, but it feels like it goes away a little bit more each day.

It’s not all on Boone and Cashman, I think Cash has done a good job too but sometimes you just need to make a change. We had the perfect time when their contracts were up. We’ve had too many choke jobs in the last few years. Gotta make changes.

Pereza with 3 walks and a hit at the lead off spot tonight. Stole 2nd, wild pitch, then scored on a sac fly to give us a 3-1 lead. Can’t believe we had to wait till Donaldson got hurt to make this move

Pereza with 3 walks and a hit at the lead off spot tonight. Stole 2nd, wild pitch, then scored on a sac fly to give us a 3-1 lead. Can’t believe we had to wait till Donaldson got hurt to make this move

I’m going to be so PISSED if we trade him. Peraza is a monster and I’m still not sold on Volpe ob being the starting SS.

He’s needs to play every game until the end of the season.

Back
Top Bottom