NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard the players love him so hopefully they get up for the game Sunday & beat the ratbirds at home...

It's Been the same song with andy though for the past decade and some change, make the playoffs and get booted, what did they go to ? 5 ? NFC championship games? 1 SB? People are getting tired of his underachieving.

roll.gif

FOUL.

I've heard the players love him so hopefully they get up for the game Sunday & beat the ratbirds at home...

It's Been the same song with andy though for the past decade and some change, make the playoffs and get booted, what did they go to ? 5 ? NFC championship games? 1 SB? People are getting tired of his underachieving.

Hey, at least their not the Jim Kelly/Thurmon Thomas/Bruce Smith Bills...

Hey, at least their not the Jim Kelly/Thurmon Thomas/Bruce Smith Bills...
that bills team was nice tho man...just went against better teams...

that bills team can win 11+ wins this season in todays NFL...thats my opinion folks... but i think its true

those bills teams>>>>>mcnabs nfc championship teams...not even close

That Bills team was every bit as good as the Cowboy teams from the 90s, they just couldn't get it done in the 3 SBs they were in...

New York Jets ‏@nyjets

#RL Rex Ryan says Darrelle Revis, Dustin Keller, Bryan Thomas will not play in Jets' game @ PIT on Sunday.

Damn, it's only week 2 & dudes are dropping like flies. Do the owners & Goodell really want an 18 game season? No one's going to be left to play in the playoffs...

Gerry Dulac ‏@gerrydulac

James Harrison AND Troy Polamalu listed as quest, but they will not play vs Jets.
Retweeted by Adam Schefter

Andy Reid closed practice to the media yesterday out of the blue. Speculation is the Iggles looked at tape of last weeks game & may have decided to roll with Foles. What say you Iggle fans?
People are calling it desperation in Philly. I wouldn't put much stock into the rumors. Preparing Foles is actually proactive in terms of productivity because of Vick's tendency to get hurt and miss snaps. Our first order of business should be protecting him better. I have very low expectations for the Baltimore game, in truth.

DeSean and Mac9 both practiced. D-Jax's hammy worries me. My bro called me last night and we're both troubled by the injuries.

Anyone got a .gif or vid of Cutler bumping his o-lineman on the sidelines? Dude was wildin' last night LOLOLOLOL

I'm surprised one of brandon marshall's personalities hasn't put hands on him yet. LOL

I noticed he bumped his o-linemen but when Marshall didnt catch that pass he patted him on the head. He knows who not to mess with.

Last edited:
Thomas Howard out for the year with a torn ACL.
mean.gif

Bright side is that Vontaze Burfict is starting Sunday.
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom