NFL Quarterbacks Discussion thread: 2013 Edition

Luck has to carry every single player on the Colts roster. Every detail of that team starts and ends with him.

Just get your last name changed now. Forget waiting for the court system. LOL.

Borderline Chuckish...

not to make this a draft discussion in a QB thread...but we all know the pats are going obscure OL from some midwest farming college in the first round, followed by Rutgers special teams ace in the second round. bank on that :smh: :lol:

The Pats and Tom will be fine... they still play in the AFC East.
I don't know, man. The Buffalo Bills are creeping up.

TB12's winning percentage both in and outside of the division is +.700

that's what i heard today at least. inside is obviously higher, being closer to .800

we do pretty well out of the division as well. but i agree, chester...thank god for those 5-6 doormat games a year.

Last edited:
The Pats and Tom will be fine... they still play in the AFC East.
I don't know, man. The Buffalo Bills are creeping up.

TB12's winning percentage both in and outside of the division is +.700

that's what i heard today at least. inside is obviously higher, being closer to .800

we do pretty well out of the division as well. but i agree, chester...thank god for those 5-6 doormat games a year.

:pimp: exactly

Obviously fastidious.

But on a serious note, convince Byrd to stay with a Brinks truck. Build defensively around him, Mario, Dareus, Alonso, Gilmore, McKelvin.
They were the #4 defense in DVOA this year.

I saw them play some great games.

That offense though....  

That offense though....  

That triple-headed monster of Tuel - Lewis - Manuel. :pimp:

Seriously tho, this team has a nice running game, solid defense, and decent options at WR/TE. Just need to hope EJ is halfway decent and they SHOULD improve to a .500 team.

Like Champ said, keeping Byrd is a must.

They were the #4 defense in DVOA this year.

I saw them play some great games.

That offense though....  
I was serious about the defensive personnel.

Could upgrade at weakside LB. Mack is an obvious fit because of the Buffalo connection. Even Mosley, although I don't personally believe he warrants a top-15 selection or will be the pro Hightower and Upchurch are.

That triple-headed monster of Tuel - Lewis - Manuel. :pimp:

Seriously tho, this team has a nice running game, solid defense, and decent options at WR/TE. Just need to hope EJ is halfway decent and they SHOULD improve to a .500 team.

Like Champ said, keeping Byrd is a must.
Respect. Byrd is definitely up there as a top safety with EB, ET, etc. Ball hawk with a crazy knack/radar for the football.

I know he was initially disappointed with the hesitancy for a long-term contract, but that ill sentiment can be mellowed with big guaranteed money. The Bills have publicly declared their intent to keep Byrd in the fold moving forward.

In terms of Draft needs, Bills could also use an improvement at OG. Yankey or Richardson would do wonders. That would be contingent on Buffalo trading back (if Mack is already off the board).

Luck has to carry every single player on the Colts roster. Every detail of that team starts and ends with him.

Just get your last name changed now. Forget waiting for the court system. LOL.

Borderline Chuckish...

:lol: That one was good, I like it.

I'm not jokin tho, that roster is crap. I'd take maybe 4-5 guys that were in those final games with him, tops. (Wayne, Allen obviously would have helped)

Hell, Seattle's CROWD is more important than some of those Colt players. :lol:

You even admitted he was alone out there after the KC game. In time, if they stay, I think Hilton, Brazil, and Da'Rick could turn into somethin tho, and if Fleener and Allen ever help out, they just need a real RB and an Oline. But he's got 22-23 wins in his first two years, with bottom barrel teammates man, I don't know why anyone would disagree with that.

Aye man, that was told to me plain and simple.

Russ made Lynch good. We all read that crap.

And when we said Luck with Lynch + defense would be unreal, Seattle fans argued the point.

Guy literally naps during games but gets wins. Luck has to carry every single player on the Colts roster. Every detail of that team starts and ends with him.

Russ don't have that kind of pressure, at all.

ive been saying this all year long, but im a colts/luck homer so what do i know...

Aye man, that was told to me plain and simple.

Russ made Lynch good. We all read that crap.

And when we said Luck with Lynch + defense would be unreal, Seattle fans argued the point.

Guy literally naps during games but gets wins. Luck has to carry every single player on the Colts roster. Every detail of that team starts and ends with him.

Russ don't have that kind of pressure, at all.

ive been saying this all year long, but im a colts/luck homer so what do i know...

you were also saying mathis could be GOAT DE...so it's hard to separate your homer-ness from a good sports take :lol:

separate note to GMS, the joke police and team simple jack first lieutenant: i'm kidding. that's just a joke. there is no e-beef between me and coltfanb. we are cool :lol:

Last edited:
you were also saying mathis could be GOAT DE...so it's hard to separate your homer-ness from a good sports take
laugh.gif

separate note to GMS, the joke police and team simple jack first lieutenant: i'm kidding. that's just a joke. there is no e-beef between me and coltfanb. we are cool
laugh.gif

hahaha i never said mathis is the GOAT, i said he should be DPOY, people were just saying sarcastically that i think he is the GOAT

Last edited:
You are. This has less to do with you and more to do with Luck actually being really good.

hahaha i love my team!! but really me saying luck is better then russ isnt being a homer, now if i said he was better then brady or manning then yes def would be a homer lol

Back
Top Bottom