NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

he was shoveling mine in just a few days ago

5C426F39-826B-479C-B66C-686B631286B3.jpeg

Anyone else get claustrophobia in a drive thru?...Once that car pulls in behind you, where can you go? You're just stuck. Hate that ****.

Only thing I got like that is it takes a min to get comfortable driving on the highway whenever I go stateside

I think some of yall In here got this

Vue seemed like good money for sports cord cutters

I heard about this, kinda crazy. My wife gonna be mad as **** when it ends and we don’t have live TV anymore cause I’m done paying for it. Can stream all shows online for free.

Their biggest issue is the name Playstation, need to change the name to Sony Vue or just Vue. Too many people I’ve talked to thought you need a PlayStation for it.

Wtf is Adam Gase even doing?

Man got 2 jobs off the strength of saying yes sir to plays 5head would call and continuously tries to sabotage his teams by trying to get rid of or destablize his best players :lol:

Dunno what these teams are even thinking entertaining his bull****

Fully expecting Greg Williams to have another interim gig by Thanksgiving and he should

Everyone thinks they are Bill Belichick or some ****

On NFL tanking some team will eventually get it right

I think between the teams actively tanking, rebuilding or stockpiling picks ( Dolphins, Jets, Bengals, Raiders)

You have to look at their recent drafts and see who’s had the most success.

Back
Top Bottom