NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

lmfao dog idk, everyone's fandom is random.

Could've been the nuggets you ****head.

lol nah I get it. I been in the NBA thread forever as like the only Bucks fan though and I know you’re in there. Which is why I called you a manic. That thread is way more chaotic to keep up with and I’m not in there as much until football ends though.

lol nah I get it. I been in the NBA thread forever as like the only Bucks fan though and I know you’re in there. Which is why I called you a manic. That thread is way more chaotic to keep up with and I’m not in there as much until football ends though.

Yea, sometimes I see the overlap, most times I don't. Definitely see Nick in there fishing for likes and trying to slander the nets.

You didn't have **** to post about for the most part of this decade tho.. Hell I didn't either as a jazz fan

Yea, sometimes I see the overlap, most times I don't. Definitely see Nick in there fishing for likes and trying to slander the nets.

You didn't have **** to post about for the most part of this decade tho.. Hell I didn't either as a jazz fan

word. I been watching them religiously while stuck in NBA purgatory my whole life. Giannis is a pretty huge deal to the city.

spacedoodoo spacedoodoo and his mormon values up in Magic City

tenor.gif

Gonna be going to some hawks games, really excited about moving down to ATL and seeing Trae Young lead that team.

that’s wassup. What they’ve got going is trending up.

Man since the bucks have been in the playoffs and competing recently. Going to those playoff games is sooo ******* fun. I was like damn I been missing out on this my whole life. So definitely do that once the Hawks get there.

Jamal Adams compared himself to AARON DONALD and TOM BRADY.....

REALLY????? You have 2 CAREER interceptions in 39 starts..... TWO

Damien Woody - “I’d rather get a guy that gets turnovers, than tackles for loss”

THANK YOU! Someone said it.

Back
Top Bottom