NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

but this was before hockey and now WNBA and mlb

he was still hiding out in this hockey thread that supposedly exists

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce I believe you mentioned this thing called hockey, can you confirm?

he's been MIA in the hockey thread for long *** time. it's like three boston fans, two dallas fans, a vegas/ducks fan, and canucks fan in there posting "regularly". a couple more too, but def no collector :lol:

So we're not going to talk about how well Kirk's been playing these last few games? :nerd:

FB_IMG_1572530852905.jpg

need Rudolph to start voicing his frustrations and ask for at least 2-3 more targets a game lol

walker going down again killed my friend at TE and slacked on picking anyone up during early season smh

need Rudolph to start voicing his frustrations and ask for at least 2-3 more targets a game lol

walker going down again killed my friend at TE and slacked on picking anyone up during early season smh

Might want to look into grabbing Irv Smith Jr cause Kirk's been targeting him more and more recently

Reeses and Sour Patch is all I need.

WRONG

1. Sour Patch Kids
2. Dots
3. Milky Way

WRONG

No Twix or Reese’s?

lock him up

WRONG

1) Reeses
2) Peanut M&Ms
3) Twix/Snickers/Butterfingers

DEFINITELY ******* WRONG

Sour Patch
Swedish Fish
Skittles
Airheads

I liked the fruity/gummy sh*t.

**** YOU YOU'RE WRONG

Reeses
Skittles
Butterfingers

WRONG

Milky Way
Reeces
Skittles

Everything else can jump off a cliff

I can't mess with Reese's ever since I seen that video of the worms crawling out of them. Mind is scarred.

with those tiny a** candies all i really cared about was snickers and milky way.. or i guess twix

those small a** bags of saw skittles or the pack of starburst that had like 2 in it and then you had the risk of getting a yellow or orange one was just annoying

with those tiny a** candies all i really cared about was snickers and milky way.. or i guess twix

those small a** bags of saw skittles or the pack of starburst that had like 2 in it and then you had the risk of getting a yellow or orange one was just annoying

Spoiler: There is a yellow starburst in every one of those two packs. No one is convincing me differently.

Back
Top Bottom