NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I can't mess with Reese's ever since I seen that video of the worms crawling out of them. Mind is scarred.

1572537287922.jpeg

goat

wonder what the difference is between the 2 of em......

imagine if lemar or deshaun started playing or acting like dude

And I like Baker but he's been getting that white QB pass. "He's so competitive! he's got a big chip on shoulder!".

Lamar got a chip on shoulder too. Growing up in the hood in Pompano Florida. Being told for years you're a RB not a QB. You can tell he wants to prove people wrong but he goes about the right way. Baker just acts a fool like he can't get humbled.

Only person that’s been critical of OBJ in here has been 651.

I haven’t seen much OBJ criticism on twitter or other media. Baker definitely hasn’t been getting passed either. Cleveland fans are the main one defending him and that’s to be expected.

And I like Baker but he's been getting that white QB pass. "He's so competitive! he's got a big chip on shoulder!".

Lamar got a chip on shoulder too. Growing up in the hood in Pompano Florida. Being told for years you're a RB not a QB. You can tell he wants to prove people wrong but he goes about the right way. Baker just acts a fool like he can't get humbled.
Lamar is quiet and humble but also shows leadership qualities.

junglejim junglejim I’ve heard Fitz has been a Niner killer in the past...would you play him tonight as a desperation play cause of bye weeks this week?

Milky Way's aren't bad, but they ain't at the top of my list.

When I went trick-or-treating, I was looking for Twix, Peanut M&M, Reese's & Kit Kat.

I’ve heard literally nothing but Baker slander so idk who’s giving him a pass

Dude been acting unprofessional from day 1 and got a pass for it. Can't no black QB's **** on a former coach the way he did Hugh Jackson. People allowed him to be himself saying "well he's different he's changing how the QB acts". Black QB's are told you need to act like this and talk like that.

Cam had one of the best years we've ever seen and went to the SB and people still killed him cuz he didn't act like a Brady or Manning.

And then y’all turned on him because of the comments he made regarding race.

Keep it a buck.

That ain't got **** to do with it being double standard for black QB's but I'll play...

So we supposed to act like he didn't say some tone deaf and ignorant statements that was flat out false? I'm not the type of fan that's gonna defend somebody when they're dead wrong. Ima say you wrong. If you really wanna keep it up buck.

Well it was the comments during the 2016 season combined with his play later on should’ve clarified. But I digress.

NT definitely not riding with Cam like that anymore.

Back
Top Bottom