NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

That's some BS. If he won't wanna play there, then they shouldn't be able to make him.
Yeah I think I saw that because this happened after the trade deadline he was subjected to waivers

Pats could have cut him before it and he would be a FA...This is NE being some hos

If NFL teams get in trouble for fudging injury reports, then why don't they get in trouble for putting people on IR that aren't injured? Like if Josh Gordon plays this weekend and Xavien Howard isnt really injured, then why the hell do they basically get the extra roster spot?

My goodness, Washington treated him like cattle. And hell some cattle does not get treated like that. Holy hell. Washington needs to face some stiff punishment. These teams man. I will never support the team, always get your paper. Eff that hometown discount. You have to keep yourself your #1 priority when it comes to these teams.

Well it was the comments during the 2016 season combined with his play later on should’ve clarified. But I digress.

NT definitely not riding with Cam like that anymore.

First of all I still root for Cam. Like I said I'm not gonna play dumb to his ignorant comments just because ima a fan of his so "Y'all turned on him" don't apply to me.

And 2nd you completely missed the point and went off into some other ****. Black QB's being judged because their black and calling out Cam for saying racism don't exist are not close to the. As a matter fact people called him out because HE HIMSELF just 6 months before said he's judged different.

Back
Top Bottom