NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

That ain't got **** to do with it being double standard for black QB's but I'll play...

So we supposed to act like he didn't say some tone deaf and ignorant statements that was flat out false? I'm not the type of fan that's gonna defend somebody when they're dead wrong. Ima say you wrong. If you really wanna keep it up buck.
All of this

Space acting like we can’t point out the double standards when it comes to cam but also criticize his biscuit boy behavior smh. Such elementary thinking. Not surprised though because he isn’t black.

75231733_2540423872700107_5071601312735428608_n.jpg

Only person that’s been critical of OBJ in here has been 651.

When? Not since the season started.

I'm way more critical of Baker, but to keep it real, while OBJ isnt being a diva, his play on the field has been atrocious and it's not all on Baker. Dude has more drops this year than anyone, it seems. That's all I say now...nothing about being a diva...that spotlight's all on Baker.

Just remembered, that #88 Peyton use to throw to was trending the day before Halloween.........

is it safe to go outside now?

Washington's medical staff needs to be completely fired and retooled from the ground up. This is ****ing pathetic. They also forced my friend Bryce Love to undergo a second surgery on his knee as well earlier this week.

This is so bizarre that it doesn’t make sense. He had cancer six years ago and now it’s gone? When is cancer minor?

Back
Top Bottom