NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

We're gonna have safe zones like Hamsterdam up here soon too
mjgrin.png

Of course a story about his lack of work ethic drops today. My expectations are slim to none on the field, just hope he continues to get his life together at this point

He'd probably catch those deep shots that Jaron and even DK drop.

And he just got cut why?

The Patriots who desperately needed wide receiver help had a perfectly healthy Josh Gordon on their roster but opted to release him so they could give up a second rounder to the Falcons for their third best 30 year old receiver. It doesn't take much to read between the lines here.

Patrick Chung is still on that team, Gordon looks slow on the field. Pats will keep anyone if it helps them win, I doubt he was cut over drugs

I actually agree with space**** on Josh Gordon. Six years is an eternity in sports, especially in the NFL.

Who is it with the Cheetos fetish again?

these people need to be stopped

these dudes threw in a 10 pound block of cheese in that mother ****er and it’s the flaming hot Cheetos that you have a problem with?

‪Eagles really didn’t put in a claim for Josh Gordon‬

Damn Eagles fans want any and everybody that becomes available :lol:

He'd probably catch those deep shots that Jaron and even DK drop.

Gordon gonna be perfect for those underneath routes and allow Lockett to get back to stretching the field because of Jaron and DK inability to haul em regularly. Quasi TE with Dissly gone.

My friend is a Russ owner so he is hoping it will be some kind of a benefit/bonus :wow:

Back
Top Bottom