NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

7F3EB05C-EADF-419C-B78B-73D49A043E3B.jpeg

Yea I was thinking some of the older, greater QB’s just to see what their numbers would look like in this era. Montana for sure

I’m thinking Bush and Vick as rookies. Just to see how different their careers might’ve panned out.

That's a pretty good Q. I know Vick would do his thing...

I'd go with Marino and Kordell Stewart as Qs. And I'd be real curious to see guys like Cris Carter and Herman Moore do work with today's rules. They were receptoin/TD monsters in their time without the beneficial rules.

I wouldn't want to see a lot of DBs though...It would be hard to see a lot of them struggle with these rules.

That's a pretty good Q. I know Vick would do his thing...

I'd go with Marino and Kordell Stewart as Qs. And I'd be real curious to see guys like Cris Carter and Herman Moore do work with today's rules. They were receptoin/TD monsters in their time without the beneficial rules.

I wouldn't want to see a lot of DBs though...It would be hard to see a lot of them struggle with these rules.
Kordell was fun to watch.

Yea, I’m thinking most DB’s wouldn’t be that much different than what we currently see on the field today. The rules have definitely hindered their abilities over the years.

Randall Cunningham as well. I think he’d be looking like Watson

I originally had Cunningham in my post, but hes like Vick...I already know hed do work. Hed be what Lamar Jackson strives to be.

I'm tryna think of dudes that were good, but maybe didn't have their break and such. I keep thinking Jeff George, but he was just a dickhead.

Someone like Flutie, Michael Bishop, maybe.

Only DBs I’d wanna see is Deion, champ and I guess Darrell green

would be interesting to see couple of the safeties

Reggie White needs to be in the discussion. Generational, but seeing him manhandle some of these guys would be a treat.

Back
Top Bottom