NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

The main point I'm driving to is SY hit optimal efficiency in the 90s...as one of the greatest ever. It would be no different today. Numbers would be inflated, but still great.

The main point I'm driving to is SY hit optimal efficiency in the 90s...as one of the greatest ever. It would be no different today. Numbers would be inflated, but still great.

yea I disagree.. if I was going say that about any team it’d be the 99 rams

and I could only imagine what they’d look like today

while young with the niners was obviously good, I think he fits better with concepts we see now that grew from what those guys were doing and other things

now rice is an interesting one in regard to that/this convo because obviously other than physicality DBs were allowed to play with along with safeties and LBs able to head hunt.. but dude played before teams went 3-4 specifically to combat the west coast offense

4th & Season tomorrow for the bears and any hopes of sniffing the playoffs this year.

I know who this team is already this year, even if they win tomorrow, so I won’t Be getting ahead of myself. But it should be another close competitive game tomorrow for sure. That’s one thing I can give this team. Bears have only lost once in the last 2 years by more than one possession. And it was vs Teddy and the saints this year.

4th & Season tomorrow for the bears and any hopes of sniffing the playoffs this year.

I know who this team is already this year, even if they win tomorrow, so I won’t Be getting ahead of myself. But it should be another close competitive game tomorrow for sure. That’s one thing I can give this team. Bears have only lost once in the last 2 years by more than one possession. And it was vs Teddy and the saints this year.

27E7CF46-F8BE-476F-AD20-F02C3760253A.jpeg

Bring back, Reggie White...

That hump move, in this pass-happy era, would wreak havoc.

Foles CAN NOT start. Outside money, Foles has no to case to start. Foles has done nothing in a Jags uniform to deserve the start. TBH, outside his Super Bowl run, Foles doesn't even have the resume to show he's even a quality starter. Minshew is younger, has the hot hand and the confidence and respect of the locker room. Minshew is #1 in play action and passing yards on a blitz. DJ Chark leads the AFC in receiving yards. Leonard Fournette leads the AFC in rushing yards. The complete offense is playing great.

Say you start Foles and go 0-2 or 1-3. You’ve not only lost the season, but players question the move, and you lose the fanbase. In addition, you kill any trade value he would potentially have, with his ridiculous contract. Starting Foles would be a pure business move, not football move. I think of the Brady-Beldsoe situation.

Garbage Chris Clark called for a blindside block even though that defender was practically staring him in the face lol

Quite an uneventful 1st quarter happening. Calling all these damn run plays for Hyde, let Watson work

I feel like he could've got more on that return. He ran it out of bounds like they'd get the ball back at that spot.

SB MVPs gotta be better than that.

Had no idea Malcom Smith was still in the league :lol:

Feels like I haven't heard his name since Seattle curb stomped Denver at Metlife

Back
Top Bottom