NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

So the NFL is gonna fine players for running off the bench. :lol:

So Mason gets the same "punishment" as a dude that just ran off the bench? But the NFL is so concerned about optics.
first thing i thought was "when will the NFL start fining players for coming off the bench like the NBA does?"

Its a good rule, to be honest.

Disappointed in this whole thing. Wanted to believe the NFL wasn't conspiring against him over a kneel, and wanted to believe Kap truly wants to play football. I don't know anymore.

Why would you not believe that? This is America, they've always hated black men who told the truth and spoke out against racism. Then years later they act like they love them (Muhammad Ali, MLK to name a couple).

Diggs cleats wack

Were people involved in the fight off the bench? I feel like there weren’t. Don’t see how that helps or calms anything down.

Why should Kaep sign a contract that let only the NFL record and send out his video? Also ask him to sign some **** that says they’re not colluding. NFL half assed this from the jump and its sad they couldn’t commit to this. I wish it worked out and I wish he did it right there in the dome in front of everyone but the video is out there for the public so they can see his arm is still money and has the arm of a starter.

I believe Kaep can play of course. Arm looked good but he looks out of shape. And he always is going to do it his way. I respect that. But I can’t tell my bosses stop running or being scared then expect to be promoted or hired

You don’t place the terms on a job interview. But this was no normal job interview. Love what Kaep did.

Not sure how that message relayed IRL when he said “tell your owners don’t be scared”, but that **** can be relayed a few different ways. Intentional or not that’s a crazy quote.

You don’t place the terms on a job interview. But this was no normal job interview. Love what Kaep did.

Not sure how that message relayed IRL when he said “tell your owners don’t be scared”, but that **** can be relayed a few different ways. Intentional or not that’s a crazy quote.

He’s attacking the owners manhood, calling them punks. That’s pretty much it.

I could never be a team owner and scared to sign a player, **** that.

Im sure the Chiefs regret cutting Kareem Hunt.

I DO NOT WANT TO SEE DOLPHINS VERSUS BILLS

I want to see Ravens/Texans! Thank y’all you south Florida market...... smh

I hate when dudes make hyperbolic statements “as only he can..”

like literally the other opposing QB can do the same damn thing

I DO NOT WANT TO SEE DOLPHINS VERSUS BILLS

I want to see Ravens/Texans! Thank y’all you south Florida market...... smh

Thought I was stuck with just that dolphins game, as usual when the dolphins play

but at least I can sneak it on 1 of the 3 channels I got games going.. 2 of em got that dolphins game.. and because of that dolphins game channels that usually show games are showing infomercials

Back
Top Bottom