NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

When he gets on a team bro, relax, be patient lmfao
So this is not one of the biggest stories in the league.

But ***** *** Rudolph in the title?
2930A303-0EB5-4623-9043-F6593F3525B1.gif

So as you all know, there’s a bunch of racist Steelers fans in my office (perks of living in central PA). Funny hearing some say that Kaep sucked before he left the league and isn’t even good at football.

y’all already know this but you’re telling me that hes not better than these QBs who started an NFL game this year:

-Luke Falk
-Brian Hoyer
-Jeff Driskel
-Mitch Trubisky
-Mason Rudolph
-Baker Mayfield
-Brandon Allen
-Devin Hodges

Half these guys I had no idea existed before they started playing.Then you got guys like Kareem Hunt still in the league. All the while Kaep just ******* kneeled in protest over a widespread national issue

So as you all know, there’s a bunch of racist Steelers fans in my office (perks of living in central PA). Funny hearing some say that Kaep sucked before he left the league and isn’t even good at football.

y’all already know this but you’re telling me that hes not better than these QBs who started an NFL game this year:

-Luke Falk
-Brian Hoyer
-Jeff Driskel
-Mitch Trubisky
-Mason Rudolph
-Baker Mayfield
-Brandon Allen
-Devin Hodges

Half these guys I had no idea existed before they started playing.Then you got guys like Kareem Hunt still in the league. All the while Kaep just ****ing kneeled in protest over a widespread national issue

Daniel Jones
Kyle Allen
Jameis Winston
Marcus Mariota
Ryan Tannehill
Matt Moore
Dwayne Haskins
Sam Darnold
Ryan Findley

So come to find out no nfl personnel showed up to this workout bc they wanted him to sign some crazy clause for him to workout.

Not sure what the atl workout ended up really being the NFL is just shady.

NFL is full of it

First only 10 were gonna show now 25 plus were in attendance. This league man

Back
Top Bottom