NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

1573958976170.jpeg

Saw this before. Thought it was pretty good. :lol:

The NFL blacklisted Kap. From his point of view I don’t see anything wrong with him wanting the workout to be held on his terms. What has the NFL done for us to trust anything they are saying. NFL teams have signed significantly worse Qb’s for 3 straight seasons, allowed players with actual off-field crimes and allegations to play. But want to keep a man out the league for taking a knee. Big trash.

So the NFL is gonna fine players for running off the bench. :lol:

So Mason gets the same "punishment" as a dude that just ran off the bench? But the NFL is so concerned about optics.

kind of disappointed in what transpired with the Kaep workout. I guess its fitting since the whole thing seemed to be a **** show from inception.

But i don't think Kap did himself any favors moving venues, unfortunately. Felt like it may have given the NFL an out ("look at how difficult he is being and he doesn't even have a job").

At the end of the day, Kap made his choice and chose to do it his way. I respect it. I just hope it doesn't hurt him (even though i already know the answer to that).

We're all conforming in life in some way, small or large. He's just facing an entire organization who's going against him because of a stance he took to bring notice to injustice. It would have been better for him to keep his head down, just go through the workouts, and thank everyone for a quick statement. But then that goes against everything he stands for. He did it his way, respect it.

Disappointed in this whole thing. Wanted to believe the NFL wasn't conspiring against him over a kneel, and wanted to believe Kap truly wants to play football. I don't know anymore.

Back
Top Bottom