NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

giphy.gif

Paul sounded like he wanted to call Cam something else
full

"Cam Newton has never cared about anyone but Cam Newton"

https://www.cam1newton.com/

All of this is even funnier when you see that Cam's own coach gave a kid a pat on the back and told him to get back to work.

Whether you think Cam is good enough or not to continue to play in the NFL is one thing. But to say the dude only cares about himself in terms of football is completely asinine.

I've never heard Cam newton throw his teammates under the bus like some QB's do.

He's never complained about his O-Line being **** for his entire career.

Or how he's had to play with 2nd and 3rd rate Receivers and RB's, while having an organization and coaching staff that has done absolutely nothing to stimulate growth and success in that offense.

All of this is even funnier when you see that Cam's own coach gave a kid a pat on the back and told him to get back to work.

Whether you think Cam is good enough or not to continue to play in the NFL is one thing. But to say the dude only cares about himself in terms of football is completely asinine.

I've never heard Cam newton throw his teammates under the bus like some QB's do.

He's never complained about his O-Line being **** for his entire career.

Or how he's had to play with 2nd and 3rd rate Receivers and RB's, while having an organization and coaching staff that has done absolutely nothing to stimulate growth and success in that offense.

And even when Kelvin Benjamin talked down on him, Cam still confronted him in a gentlemanly manner. I could tell that bothered Cam.

Him and Steve Smith weren’t on the same page. But their still GOOD friends. Cam is a good dude.

Back
Top Bottom