NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I felt like that 1st and a 5th offer came from Seattle

I wouldn’t put too much stock in that dude.. but he might be right.. I mean gotta be every once and while, I assume.. I mean nes employed for a reason

But I assumed it was us on the 1st and 5th.. and KC on the 1st and player

I wouldn’t put too much stock in that dude.. but he might be right.. I mean gotta be every once and while, I assume.. I mean nes employed for a reason

But I assumed it was us on the 1st and 5th.. and KC on the 1st and player
Yeah I'm just assuming.

Pete and co. been having to do patchwork with the 2ndary with minor pickups the first couple weeks of the season so I would not be mad at going for Jalen

Yeah I'm just assuming.

Pete and co. been having to do patchwork with the 2ndary with minor pickups the first couple weeks of the season so I would not be mad at going for Jalen

I know y’all ain’t shy about trading first.. if y’all got the same GM

Definitely going take a first and change then.. of top of my head I remember jimmy and Percy trades
I think that's it in the PCJS tenure when I think about it. Sheldon was for and 2nd and change and so was Duane.

Duane being the best move so far, they're still batting just above the Mendoza line

My Chiefs/Seahawks, My Jags

upload_2019-9-18_20-6-52.gif

Would love to see him go to the Chiefs.

Something about this Seahawks team I like, wouldn't mind seeing that either.

Would love to see him go to the Chiefs.

Something about this Seahawks team I like, wouldn't mind seeing that either.

They got a Boxers mentality. Gritty, never out of it. Lot of that is cause their QB is the same way. I was impressed how they bounced back last year after a shaky start. Seattle going to be dangerous if they get into the playoffs which I think they will.

Back
Top Bottom