NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Michael Scott Gif.gif

Jags are crazy to play Ramsey if they’re close to a deal or are getting reasonable offers.

What do you expect

Unfortunately, they have a history of doing dumb things

Coughlin seems wayyyy too prideful.. Doug marrone could be gone soon.. and 3 of the top 5 picks in that draft already have extension except dude and the guy who plays for the notoriously cheap chargers

So go ahead and trade the dude who is at worst top 3 at a primary position, has experience at safety from college, isn’t scheme specific and who is only 24.. o and you know he cares about winning and from all accounts is a super hard worker

We’ll never know, but does Jalen Ramsey still ask out if Nick Foles is healthy?

The team’s outlook looking better and all, despite the fight and despite Minshew looking fine.

We’ll never know, but does Jalen Ramsey still ask out if Nick Foles is healthy?

The team’s outlook looking better and all, despite the fight and despite Minshew looking fine.

I think this is on coughlin and his ego.. also I think them not offering him an extension further soured the relationship

Last edited:
Wouldn’t shock me.. but dude’s production wasn’t that great in college, right?

not sure about from a pure tackles/sack numbers standpoint, but he was a disruptor sure. you'd hear his name called out damn near every defensive series it seemed like.

not sure about from a pure tackles/sack numbers standpoint, but he was a disruptor sure. you'd hear his name called out damn near every defensive series it seemed like.

I only remember him because of draft stuff and then him dropping in the process.. but I’m sure y’all would be smarter about using him

Are we still on the narrative that the cowboys would have been so much better off by drafting Ramsey instead of Zeke?

That hit on Wilson was incredibly obvious even in the game. Ridiculous it wasn’t called.

Back
Top Bottom