NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

He is in 2019, Kelce slowing down and dropping ****.

What would this do? Bears would be better off with Cam, Eli or Rivers.

Even a washed Flacco is a slight upgrade on Mitch at this point in their careers. I agree they'd likely be better off with those other QBs but don't think most other teams think much of Mitch to trade for him. Might make more sense for a younger team like Denver.

Won't be commenting any further, but this **** is on Gase & Frank Pollack (offensive line coach). However, yesterday's INTs were very inexcusable from Sam.

It ain't even fun watching. I want Gase out like the plague.

The good news is, if the Jets win the rest of their games they can still finish with a winning record

If the Dolphins score 15 points tonight they will have scored the same amount of points as the Jets this season.

Adam Gase, offensive genius.

The good news is, if the Jets win the rest of their games they can still finish with a winning record

If the Dolphins score 15 points tonight they will have scored the same amount of points as the Jets this season.

Adam Gase, offensive genius.

Gase now has more double-digit losses (25) than total wins (24).

Get this **** all the way out of here.

Their next 3 opponents, Giants, Dolphins and Washington have a combined record of 3-19, so they could very well win those games.

I think if we lose next week to Miami, Gase should get the boot. Not even kidding.

Idk if the dolphins will score more than 15 tonight. The steelers D has drastically improved, the dolphins offense isn't good and Pitt relishes in primetime. Unless it's against the patriots.

I think if we lose next week to Miami, Gase should get the boot. Not even kidding.

Oof, didn't even think of that, but 100% agree.

Back
Top Bottom