NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

AFC South is the only division where every team is either .500 or above....

1572272001769.gif

Cardinals season is over so I’m assuming it’s a 6 or 7 for him

Feel like we’re gonna see a lot of trades

Shoot Gase to the moon

Give Lincoln Riley a blank check & ownership stake.

Seen this take on Twitter :lol: . IDC if Joe Douglas and Gase are boys. If he's any bit serious about fixing this team his first off-season as GM, he fires Gase ala Wilks in Zona.

Seen this take on Twitter :lol: . IDC if Joe Douglas and Gase are boys. If he's any bit serious about fixing this team his first off-season as GM, he fires Gase ala Wilks in Zona.

Say the jets do the unthinkable and hire Riley.

Does he keep Darnold?

I'm not a fan of firing coaches after one year but Gase and Kitchens gotta go. These two were terrible hires, they gotta go TODAY.

Pat Shurmer also sucks, he's gotta go after this season. Give me Harbaugh after this year, Harbaugh can ****in body slam Gettleman and work with Danny Ducks.

Only a 6th, maybe a 5th for Drake makes no sense.

Kitchen is a moron. send that dude back to the waffle house that he came from. Quinn has gotta go in ATL

Gase needs an extension

for those friends who drafted David Johnson, they gotta be heated with everything already AND now this

not that I watch the cards at all, but I thought that Edmonds dude was the goods

I'm wondering if David Johnson's injury is more serious than they are letting on and he is getting put on the IR at some point. They already ruled him out for the SF game.

I'm not a fan of firing coaches after one year but Gase and Kitchens gotta go. These two were terrible hires, they gotta go TODAY.

Pat Shurmer also sucks, he's gotta go after this season. Give me Harbaugh after this year, Harbaugh can ****in body slam Gettleman and work with Danny Ducks.

Only a 6th, maybe a 5th for Drake makes no sense.

Giants just need to draft a defense and make some signings in the offseason. The offense looks good for what it is, a young unit developing as the season progresses.

The Lions are in the playoff race with a QB in the prime of his career and are out here rolling out Tra Carson and Ty Johnson at RB instead of giving up a 6th rounder that’ll probably turn into a practice squad player for Drake........

Giants just need to draft a defense and make some signings in the offseason. The offense looks good for what it is, a young unit developing as the season progresses.

Nah. Shurmer makes so many bad decisions. Losing and you run the ball on 3rd & 18 and then go for it on 4th & 15th. **** like that and he does it every game.

Also think our whole coaching staff should be fired. OC and DC garbage.

Maybe DQ stays for the rest of the season to ensure we get that top 3 pick. No sense in seeing what else we got, the whole damn coaching staff gotta go.

Shurmur ******* blows.

As far as Gase...this dude has Leveon and Montgomery at RB with Robby, Crowder and Demaryius at WR and Herndon coming back next week. Their schedule the next month is easy as **** so if that offense doesn’t put up numbers then he’s gotta go asap.

Shurmur ****ing blows.

As far as Gase...this dude has Leveon and Montgomery at RB with Robby, Crowder and Demaryius at WR and Herndon coming back next week. Their schedule the next month is easy as **** so if that offense doesn’t put up numbers then he’s gotta go asap.

Is it easy though? Is it? On paper sure, but we are right there at the bottom of the league with Cincy, Miami & Washington.

Gase ******* sucks. I didn't like the hire when it was first reported. I slowly came around to it because I frankly had no choice, but my God is it proving to be a terrible decision.

Back
Top Bottom