NFL Week 14 In Review.....Short Version...

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Originally Posted by AG 47

eek.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Disgusting, all I have to say.

-I've seen the Bengals lose in almost every way imaginable but yesterday they found a new way. 
-No playoffs this year unless we win out and the Jets lose two out of three. 

-Benson has looked really good over the past month, only fed him the rock 8 times in the second half yesterday. 

-Carson 
laugh.gif
. Still loves throwing in to triple and quadruple coverage I see. 

Quote of the Week

"I just don't see how we lose this game... " - Biggest clown in S&T history

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by MaxElite

"He's a good running back ... He does a good job for them." -Bitter Brian Urlacher on Tim Tebow

laugh.gif

LOL, he was really hurt

laugh.gif
Teams trynna figure out how Tebow keeps winning and its pissing them off. I swear its like the man up stairs is blessing this man. He comes through in the 4th everytime.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by MaxElite

"He's a good running back ... He does a good job for them." -Bitter Brian Urlacher on Tim Tebow

laugh.gif

LOL, he was really hurt

laugh.gif
Teams trynna figure out how Tebow keeps winning and its pissing them off. I swear its like the man up stairs is blessing this man. He comes through in the 4th everytime.
Really? first time I've heard that 
eek.gif

• urlacher (doesn't even deserve caps) is an idiot dbag pro athlete. He almost got beat up by Bas Rutten some time ago. Check out the vid. Who cares what that idiot says.
  • goodell is a lying scumbag. How on earth does someone like NHL's Sidney Crosby or MLB's Justin Morneau miss so much time due to a knock out/concussion & players like Colt McCoy or Troy Polomalu come back during the game or a week later.
  • I'm still scratching my head on how officiating is so bad in the replay era. They can't even get replays right half of the time.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

[table][tr][th=""]Author[/th][th=""]Comment[/th][/tr][tr][td]
off_line.gif
S4L3[/td][td][h3]Official Cowboys VS. Giants Post....[/h3][/td][td] [/td][td]Lead[/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

12/07/11 10:49 AM
[/td][td]
TAGS : None

I just don't see how we lose this game...

Cowboys by 11.

Sig/Avy/$ bets?
[/td][/tr][/table]

roll.gif

Yuku posted twice... Now that there has been so many firings, will someone please hire Gruden so I can watch MNF with audio now?

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Is Jerry Hughes still in the league? Srs

i went to high school with him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i think hes still on the colts roster, but i doubt they ever activate him

McCarthy says Greg Jennings will be out for a couple of weeks but "Safe to say hell be back to thee playoffs"
pimp.gif

No bueno for Fantasy owners, Si bueno for Packers playoff run.

psk2310 wrote

• Both Ryan brothers have looong been overrated.

how u figure Rex is overrated?....guys had a top ten d every year hes been a coordinator or head coach and has definitely exceeded expectations (fans expectations not his) if anything hes underrated because his mouth is too  big for him to ever get credit 

urlacher
roll.gif

he just threw on you guys to pull within three, to set up a fg for the tie, and to set up a fg for the win. give the man his due, clown
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

urlacher
roll.gif

he just threw on you guys to pull within three, to set up a fg for the tie, and to set up a fg for the win. give the man his due, clown
laugh.gif

only clowns I know of are those that scream at coaches

Originally Posted by MPire

Lemme ask a question here:

So its unanimous on this forum that Rob Ryan is overrated etc etc. So what you're telling me is that last year the defense collpasing was Wade's fault, and this year its Rob's fault. Why is it NEVER on these players? Newman is getting 8 milliom and gets burned by Andre Roberts who has a career day (8 catches 112 yards). Newman also pulls up on that Manningham TD drop last night. Alan Ball <<< Jacques Reeves and has snatched the title of "Human Third Down Conversion" from him. Jenkins, our best corner is always hurt and has a severe height disadvantage and lacks vertical ability. The only well rounded player on our defense is Sean Lee. Even D.Ware has his issues, constantly lining up in the neutral zone for whatver reason. I dont understand how every year its always the coaches fault when it comes to this defense and not the players.

Face it, the Cowboys on defense is just not talented.

against the Cardinals, it was the offense and its playcaller (Garrett)
last night, yes, on Ryan.

Our secondary has been an issue for prolly 6 years now. yesterday has to be missed assignments. im not defending him. but we have issues EVERYWHERE. mainly the coaching and our secondary.

Originally Posted by psk2310

• Steelers got a nice nice win & a very hard hitting game. We also got a nice schedule in that we don't have to play until Next Monday. Will be interesting to see how we play San Fran away.
  • Not worried about Ben playing but I am worried about Pouncey & Lamar being available.
  • Posted this in the Steeler thread (which I heard on the NFL telecast of the Steeler's game last Thursday). Since the beginning of the Chuck Knoll era through this year (which is 40 plus years), the Steelers have only had 5 centers; Mike Webster, Dermottie Dawnson, Jeff Hartings, Justin Hartwig, & Maurkice Pouney. That's incredible and speaks volumes about the franchise.
  • I love Debo (Harrison), but he needs to change up the way he hits. I'll be suprised if he doesn't get suspended (even though this is his first offense this year). This being his first offense this year might actually save him from being suspended too.

Rest of the league
  • I'm not a Cowboy hater, but I hate Jerry Jones so the loss last night was hilarious...
  • Like I said all year. Tom Coughlin is doing some of his best coaching this year & Eli is having a banging year & none of the pundits are talking about it.
  • Not sure how people are saying Romo was partly responsible because he overthrew Miles Austin last night in the 4Q.
  • Both Ryan brothers have looong been overrated.
  • Kudos to the Texans, missing a lot of players & still getting it done. Tebow may be winning but he really needs to learn to hit the open man in the first three quarters.
  • **% happened to Raheem & the Bucs? They let the Jags score 40+ points? Sorry Buc Em....
  • Sorry to see Jim Leonard get injured again. Second straight year right? Wonder if he will get cut next year....Great safety but turning into another Bob Sanders....
  • Damn, KC finally fired Haley. Another guy that is ok being an OC but should never be a head coach again. Rumblings that Sparano is going to get fired later this week too. Raheem better start packing his stuff up now. So should Norv. Someone please hire Jon Gruden so I can start watching MNF with audio again...Please....
  • Are Dalton & Cam hitting the rookie wall?
  • There was a lot of close games yesterday. Redzone channel was working on overdrive yesterday until the Denver game.
  • Then there was the Jags & Raiders. SMH....
  • Is anyone going to beat Green Bay?
  • This will be one of the more interesting playoffs in the NFC & AFC that I can remember. Lots of compelling story lines developing...
Explain to me how Rex is overrated.

i don't think it's fair to call rex ryan overrated. that team got to the AFC champ game two years running on coaching. he's done quite a bit given what he has imo. it's just he talks too much...and that often overshadows the fact that he's coached a mark sanchez led team to the afc championship game twice. imagine if he had a top 5 QB to go with that defense....

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

yeah  how dare Sanchez not be a top 5 qb his rookie and  2nd year
laugh.gif

i mean i didn't mean it like that...wasn't a knock on mark.

Back
Top Bottom