NFL Week 6 In Review...™

Who was the bigger fraud in Week 6?

• Texans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 49ers

• They were both equally imposing as being good teams.

• Total voters
original.gif

:pimp:

You would think the Texans and 49ers were in the same division with the hate. I understand why Texans fans and Cowboys fans go back and forth cuz of the texas thing.

-Giants doing what the Giants do, beat good teams and make a statement. 26 - 3 is a beatdown, aint no way around it. Bradshaw over 300 yrds in 2 games. :pimp:

-Cowboys doing what Cowboys every year...

-Every time people are ready to throw dirt on Sanchez they win :lol:

-Look like the lights was too bright for the Texans. They got humbled, we'll see how they bounce back.

-Rodgers reminding people why he's the MVP.

-Megatron still aint get in the endzone, that curse.

-Ray will back next year if he's out the rest of this season. Dude is a gladiator he doesnt want to end his career like this.

-I honestly thought Miami would be 0 - 6 rightnow with Tannehill but dude is doing great job with his limited experience at the position.

-The way the Falcons won will probably help them in the long run. I still have to wait and see them in the playoffs.

Last edited:
Counted at least 3 times after the defense forced a 3rd down stop and a penalty kept their drive going that resulted in TDs a few plays later. All back breakers

Only thing right now that keeping me from flat out saying Kareem Jackson is better than Jonathan Joseph is longevity because this season it's not even close.

Glover Quin was lost all game.

That reminds me... LOL at Jim Harbaugh, dude is TOO emotional.  Throwing that challenge flag while steaming mad on the sideline :rofl: I'm sure they showed the tape on the big screen at candlestick, all he had to do was look to see that the call was obviously correct to begin with.

A lot of his challenges look stupid, and they are, but he's even stated part of it is to slow the game and the other team's momentum.

That reminds me... LOL at Jim Harbaugh, dude is TOO emotional.  Throwing that challenge flag while steaming mad on the sideline
roll.gif
I'm sure they showed the tape on the big screen at candlestick, all he had to do was look to see that the call was obviously correct to begin with.
A lot of his challenges look stupid, and they are, but he's even stated part of it is to slow the game and the other team's momentum.
But why waste TO's??? That is terrible logic to me...

I don't know..but at least he has a strategy behind it versus just mindlessly throwing it (yes, I know you can argue one in the same...). I'd love to be on the headset when his spotter is saying there's no way the play is going to be over-turned. :lol:

That reminds me... LOL at Jim Harbaugh, dude is TOO emotional.  Throwing that challenge flag while steaming mad on the sideline
roll.gif
I'm sure they showed the tape on the big screen at candlestick, all he had to do was look to see that the call was obviously correct to begin with.

This, I think they said satin back to last season he's like 4-19 on challenges :lol:

If your gonna burn a timeout use it at the right moment.

- brady lost that game yesterday. INTs and clock management. sloppy.
- why would anyone even try and run on us, just throw it all over our pathetic *** secondary. ridiculous.
- niners and texans...interesting results. both getting their doors blown off at home.
- can't figure out the giants
- packers offense woke up nicely
- ravens...5-1 but not impressed

"I'm telling you man, I have a really hard time believing there's no chance Jacobs did something fishy. It straight up LOOKED like they knew our entire gameplan and everything we were gonna do, then when you factor in we have a player who's been documented as being pissed at the coaching staff for never playing, AND that he used to play for our opponent and is clearly still very buddy-buddy with them based on his post-game actions, it's very very very very VERY fishy," wrote one fan on 49erswebzone.

Every time ya'll play the Giants, we have to hear these excuses. Why can't a team simply be outplayed anymore? There's spies, or "we beat ourselves", or "they were better TODAY"....right. Ya'll lost. Accept it. Move on.

I don't know..but at least he has a strategy behind it versus just mindlessly throwing it (yes, I know you can argue one in the same...). I'd love to be on the headset when his spotter is saying there's no way the play is going to be over-turned. :lol:

That is no strategy, that is just idiotic imo...this isn't the NBA. Timeouts/challenges are valuable.

LETS GO GIANTS!! 49ers the best team in the league? yeah right ya'll forgot about the defending champs huh??

who called 49ers best team? :lol: far from it

Giants are surprising me :x

Lions once again :smh: dont care if they won. they honestly cant do anything right, i hope Best comes back soon and beasts but i doubt it

Thursday night Seahawks @ 9ers should be a great game especially since Carroll & Harbaugh love each other so much...

Thursday night Seahawks @ 9ers should be a great game especially since Carroll & Harbaugh love each other so much...

Can't wait for that :lol:

If Alex smith thought the giants secondary was :wow: good lord :pimp:

Pulling for the Seahawks cause of my dudes Traphouse Pabs and Peep :lol:

:nerd: let us hold that secondary real quick

sherman's comments :lol:
clown...congrats on a huge REGULAR season win :lol:

wait Tom Brady was talkin Mess to HIM

He got his comeuppance

its all " :lol: 's " when your QB is screaming "f _ _ _ You b _ _ _ _ _ _" on the sidelines in a "regular season game"

but now Sherman is a clown because he responded and your QB getting Clowned... *shrugs* okay

nothing further your honor.

sherman's comments :lol:
clown...congrats on a huge REGULAR season win :lol:

wait Tom Brady was talkin Mess to HIM

He got his comeuppance

its all " :lol: 's " when your QB is screaming "f _ _ _ You b _ _ _ _ _ _" on the sidelines in a "regular season game"

but now Sherman is a clown because he responded and your QB getting Clowned... *shrugs* okay

nothing further your honor.

there's a difference between what's said on the field and what's said to reporters after a game...

i always side with Seahawks but being a short week and on the road, 49ers should win Thurs

Seahawks will win the matchup at home though.

r-AARON-RODGERS-SHH-large.jpg

shhhhhhhhh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom