Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Crimson"

The lines are craaaazy right now by my mall!!
These don't drop till tomorrow and people have been lined up
since early this morning!! Thats just ODEEEE

These are actually not on my radar, but I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if these sold out and the resell on these were 350-400. Doesn't make the slightest bit of sense, but what does these days when it comes to footwear.

i mean niketalk isn't the only shoe forum people go on. cant rate the demand of a shoe based on pages.
i know from my area their is a bunch of people going for these that i talked to and my homie who works at the mall telling me people already trying to line up
im just going based off that mostly

Hey, you could be right. I don't understand kids these days anyway. Maybe you have a better feel for the pulse when it comes to this release.

/hikes up pants
//shoos folks off my lawn

Sigh... These may sellout but not on my dime. Gonna chill with my silver pros in the mean time

I hear you, so much garbage in the last few years. Im not really a fan of most foams (i like the OG pennys, blue pros, and the first pearls) but these are actually really nice looking, the colors were put together nicely. Theyre too rich for my taste (not spending 200 plus on these) but I think these are the best foams to come out in a LONG time (4-5 years +)

This. I can't understand why more ppl don't like them. My biggest gripe with new Foams is the icy sole. When I saw these I instantly gravited to them because of the they went away from that and not to mention I like that "infared" type look to these. I thought that was a nice compliment to the silver and black. Hopefully these will be my first Foams since the OG's back in the day.

One bit of soccer moms camped out right now lookin craaaaazy nervous surrounded by wannabe thugs and resellers. These kids have got to be kidding me.

Every release now seems to have the same group of corny campers wearing ZERO HEAT and mismatched skater gear stinking of fear and camp sweat!!

I give Nuff respect to the die hard fans doing their thang just looking to actually rock their kicks but these resellers are killin it for everyone. SMDH...

Cats is camping out overnight for these? I thought ppl hated these? Smh...hopefully I'll get lucky. I'll hit my local spots around 8 am and see how its looking....

One bit of soccer moms camped out right now lookin craaaaazy nervous surrounded by wannabe thugs and resellers. These kids have got to be kidding me.
Every release now seems to have the same group of corny campers wearing ZERO HEAT and mismatched skater gear stinking of fear and camp sweat!!
I give Nuff respect to the die hard fans doing their thang just looking to actually rock their kicks but these resellers are killin it for everyone. SMDH...
dats real ****, but funny as hell how u put it

1. You sound like an idiot.

2. Who the hell wears "heat" to a campout?

3. Go to school.

1. You sound like an idiot.
2. Who the hell wears "heat" to a campout?
3. Go to school.
alot of ppl

Last edited:
This right here... I always questioned dudes who got dressed to the tens just to sit on a sidewalk. :smh: :smh: :smh:

i rock my boat shoes and they try to clown me lol, like who am i trying to impress, other dudes??

Last edited:
copped my sz 10 on JJ. These will be an easy cop tomorrow. Whenever I am able to cop from JJ the shoes tend to be easy to cop the next day.

Back
Top Bottom