Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Just my opinion but a measly $60 profit on WC 4s after consignment shops take their cut is a waste of time. But then again $50-60 may be worth it to other people because its "gas money"

Wanna make real money? Invest in property, residential and commercial. Build a portfolio and you'll never have to sell jordans as a side hustle ever again.

So would you say the same thing about stock that goes up only a measly $50 or $60 in a year?

Resell talk just spirals into one big discussion and argument and have nothing to do with the topic of the thread. At least shipping dates and cancellations are on topic.
Alright we'll go back to the bland discussion of order statuses then.

just these and the black/red 1s are all I personally want this year my friend [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
Glad you loaded up.. and that room aesthetic is dope lol im about to make that pic a lock screen background.. cement on cement lol

edit: damn and the marble on the speckle box.. that room was made to house them lol

Last edited:

it doesnt matter but whiplashtw03 is being a hater for some reason
NTers don't like it when people flex. Just leave it alone there's no need to prove yourself.
QFT.

But of course, there is freedom of speech. I can also tell everyone here how much equity I have in my R.E. portfolio and because of my profession I can buy just about any amount of sneakers at any price to satisfy my heart's content. I can also say how much profit I've made re-selling Jordans over the last 19 years but like you said, no need to prove nothing.

Enjoy the shoes, show pics of your new acquisitions, show pics of your collection of 4s, but if you wanna talk about how much $$$ you makin selling at FC or RIFLA, I doubt this thread is the place to do it.

Dope, I always wanted a pair but being from London they weren't available until the 2012 edition. I missed out on those but lucky on these, super happy.
Bruv!

Planning a trip either summer or winter....gonna have to hit you up and visit Estates and take in all the English scenery I've been culture vulture'n through films and TV.

That's weird man, let me know if you need help with that.
:wink:

Did you make multiple orders on the account? what size is she?
No, she only ordered that one pair in my size.

Wow, surely won't be the last cancellation. What time did she order? You have a back up pair ordered right?
I believe it was a little before 8:00 am
8:00 am on the SNKRS app? I'm assuming that's where that pic is from.

Dope, I always wanted a pair but being from London they weren't available until the 2012 edition. I missed out on those but lucky on these, super happy.
Bruv!

Planning a trip either summer or winter....gonna have to hit you up and visit Estates and take in all the English scenery I've been culture vulture'n through films and TV.
I'm in the US now, but I'm going back this March. Best believe I'll be wearing these lol.

Last edited:
I'm in the US now, but I'm going back this March, best believe I'll be wearing these lol.
nthat.gif

how?!

my pinky toe committed suicide from the discomfort of the '12s.

Yeah, 2012's weren't even worth beater status for me. I went ahead and sold them.

Probably not now, but before you could have turned the 2012's in to another pair of 2016's.

I got mine waiting for me back home (its like a 5 hour drive).  But man, I swear mad people had them on today when I went to the mall.

Oh well, won't stop me from enjoying mine.

how?!

The guy in the pic probably could got the right size that didn't kill the living crap out of his toes...........going up half-a-size would usually help relieve them lil pinky toes crunch.

Something I regret not doing with my Green Glow 4s, which is a half-size-down * facepalms @ himself *

Social media ruined the HOBBY of buying shoes.

Tiffanys lit the fire, concords thru jet fuel on it.
YO!! I was just about to write social media ruined it!! lmao.. I thought my theory was revolutionary.   Lmao crazy.

Last edited:

Internet in general haha. I remember being able to show up a couple of minutes before release for the collezione pack and easy cop because sites like nicekicks weren't really popular yet. Even before that when fire red 3s and aqua 8s sat in stores for weeks.
Nicekicks and coolkicks, everything that ended in kicks, was fakes.. Im like 99.999% sure on this but no one ever agrees.. you could get the craziest colorways on there

Damn still no shipping confirmation. Talked to Nike this morning and was told I'm good to go and my order is still being processed.

Really thinking I should check a couple stores tomorrow for any sitting pairs.

Just my opinion but a measly $60 profit on WC 4s after consignment shops take their cut is a waste of time. But then again $50-60 may be worth it to other people because its "gas money"

Wanna make real money? Invest in property, residential and commercial. Build a portfolio and you'll never have to sell jordans as a side hustle ever again.
I own a duplex. 

My portfolio is **** because of the market

And still, I'm selling kicks as a side hustle.

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG, bro.
Lol, YOU are telling ME I'm doing by business wrong? Are you a consultant now? lol

I own properties and land in three countries brother. Inherited half of them and continue to manage them to this day years after my dad passed away 12 years ago. Not to mention, NONE of them have negative equity. Two of my rental homes in Northern California will be free and clear by the time I'm 55.

Selling shoes as a side hustle is small time. I acquire properties and build equity, that's my side hustle. And I'm not even including my salary from my regular 9-5 (we can leave the salary part up to your imagination, let's put it this way: I make major decisions for my company).

how?!

They fit like my black leather cements which have better material. I think the pinky toe thing is more a size problem. There 10.5. Two pairs of shoes that gave me the feeling that my foot was being severed are Chicago 1 2013 and the Way ups. My goodness.[emoji]128547[/emoji]

Last edited:
Lol, YOU are telling ME I'm doing by business wrong? Are you a consultant now? lol

I own properties and land in three countries brother. Inherited half of them and continue to manage them to this day years after my dad passed away 12 years ago. Not to mention, NONE of them have negative equity. Two of my rental homes in Northern California will be free and clear by the time I'm 55.

Selling shoes as a side hustle is small time. I acquire properties and build equity, that's my side hustle. And I'm not even including my salary from my regular 9-5 (we can leave the salary part up to your imagination, let's put it this way: I make major decisions for my company).

Take it to the general section with your portfolio. Consultant.

Back
Top Bottom