Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

people still trying to resell these 
laugh.gif
  get outta here with that
The thing is people are bidding for them on ebay right now (In the $200+ range), which I admit I don't get with FNL apparently still having many sizes. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Just used cc and still no go [emoji]128553[/emoji]
i posted this on the infrared23 page. i got through on finishline at 8am but it wouldnt let me check out, i tried credit card and paypal.  idk whats up w finishline .

finally got through w my paypal on nike and one on footlocker. this is my paypal page 

Last edited:
We're just old farts trying to bring back the golden era, my friend. Remember when you can send a money order or check to Eastbay via mail and never had to worry about selling out?
laugh.gif
Yep ... I remember in May 1999 strolling in to a Footlocker in New Orleans about 6 hours after the Black/Red retro IVs were released and having my choice of size 12 and 13. Tried both on and got the 13s, nobody else was in the store buying them.

Just checked on my order using Paypal and saw it was canceled but tried again using CC and got confirmation almost immediately.

i posted this on the infrared23 page. i got through on finishline at 8am but it wouldnt let me check out, i tried credit card and paypal.  idk whats up w finishline .

finally got through w my paypal on nike and one on footlocker. this is my paypal page
It took me a while too. I called and after waiting an hour the scumbaggs said your billing address and shipping address had to be the same or the order wont go through

Last edited:
Why are people laughing that these didn't sell out? I thought this is what people wanted. It was awesome being able to get with ease

I have not followed this thread at all but i saw a post mentioning the leather was like the 5s so is the fit more like the leather based 5s last year? I sized down .5 size on all those. Wondering cuz i may pick up tomorrow at my FTL if they make it thru tomorrow

Thanks

Last edited:
Why are people laughing that these didn't sell out? I thought this is what people wanted. It was awesome being able to get with ease
For me, it's because back in December, I tried to get the XIs and was totally crushed, couldn't get through until long after they were sold out, so I made some adjustments to my online game and was eager to try them out.

So I was thrilled when my new strategy for beating others to the punch "paid off" this morning and I got a pair, because I assumed these were as scarce and in-demand as the XIs (well, not quite as in-demand, we all know the XIs spark are special form of craziness) and that therefore my adjustments had paid off, that I'd found a winning game plan.

But nope, not the case, LOL. And now when those XI lows come out in May, I won't know if the new techniques will work!

Christopher Evans ‏@chrisevans937 2h
@nikestore y'all need to refund me my money. Y'all took $182 out of my account but I don't have a email confirmation for the shoes

Nike.com ‏@nikestore 2h
@chrisevans937 Confirmation emails can be delayed up to 24 hours. Keep an eye out for the email within that time.

:smh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :smh:

Can't use CC or PP now on FNL. Just tried like 30 times each. I was trying to double up as PP worked earlier on FNL. Whatever. One is good enough. They got me for shipping though which sucked.
This is probably why they are still sitting. Most people can't pay. Lol

Picked up my pair from NikeSf...would say the color is a true infrared, not pinkish to me...the leather feels like the leather used on bugs 8's from last year...overall, glad I got mine, glad there were plenty to go around

I have not followed this thread at all but i saw a post mentioning the leather was like the 5s so is the fit more like the leather based 5s last year? I sized down .5 size on all those. Wondering cuz i may pick up tomorrow at my FTL if they make it thru tomorrow

Thanks

I'm wondering the same. Been checking this thread for a while to find out about sizing. Last run of both Vs and VIs ran at least half size big so I wanted to know if these also run big.

Finish Line's been having this payment problem for months now, and it only ever happens with the new releases. 
mean.gif

Waiting for a few "on feet" pics with folded jeans so the "these are pink crew" will come in here and cop on FNL.
laugh.gif
 Everyone hating on these for being "pink" just aren't used to having that infrared color. 

Back
Top Bottom