Nike Air Max Penny Retro Spring 2011

One of my favorites, my Knicks retros are getting beat would love to double up this time.

Originally Posted by Finn

Hopefully Nike brings back the big air bubbles for these, I would copp multiple pairs if they do. They need to retro all 3 OG colorways, period.

THIS.

and the orlandos need to have a silver air bag, not black like the 06s

smokin.gif
RICO7JT wrote:

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Still regret to this day not buying atleast 2 more pair of this shoe. I don't care what anybody says this top 5 Nike shoe ever!

WHAT ... only ONE pair ???

My homie ... Im used to seeing you with 2, 3, 4, 5, pairs of one shoe.

laugh.gif
 I know man I was a idiot. I ordered these and the black/grey air force max's from eastbay on backorder and went for two pair of the Fab five's.
smh.gif
What a mistake, those things set around for $30. I'll not make the same mistake twice this time around.

been wanting a pair of I's for a long time. especially the orlando cw.

thanks, nike.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Never was a fan
They'd have to be like $49

They probably will be.

Demand for pennys 1 to 4 is nowhere near the level Nike want us and retailers to think it is.

Ivs were killed stone dead, and damaged the line as a whole. They tried to build hype by rerelasing the 1s in 06 . They didnt do that great .
For their next half assed trick they tried to create some sort of transered hype thing by making the foam one limited..
Made people all hyped about the 2 and 3.
Neither did well..even foam ones need hype and the distorted perception of limited availability to sell.. Look at the coppers. Nike are trying to play us.

The only one I want to see retro is the OG white/blue Penny 1, had them back in the day and I'm still waiting on these...

Originally Posted by felix88

SUH-WEET!!!!! Now i can bust out my DS pair and wait to re-up for next year.

You will be sorry when you see Nike alters the retro (look at 09 eggplants and look at '10 eggplants)

Originally Posted by curtisboy

Originally Posted by felix88

SUH-WEET!!!!! Now i can bust out my DS pair and wait to re-up for next year.

You will be sorry when you see Nike alters the retro (look at 09 eggplants and look at '10 eggplants)
a very possible fear that can come true.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Nice...One of my favorite sneakers of all time...Thank you Nike. Now only if NIke would retro, some sneakers from the Gary Payton line...I think i could almost retire
co-sign on the Paytons really needing some Air Son of Gloves again....

now I can stop scouring ebay for the Air Penny 1 so hard and just wait til they drop again....

glasses.gif

def copping both pairs, I LOVE DIS SHOE!!! cant find my size on the bay so now i can just chill until they release

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Still regret to this day not buying atleast 2 more pair of this shoe. I don't care what anybody says this top 5 Nike shoe ever!

221869778.jpg

I just sold my DS pair for $300 on ebay, they were snapped up in 2 hours after I posted them
frown.gif

I will def copp 3+ pairs of these...any and all Colorways

This are hot

my pair is still fresh from 2006 , but would not mind having another pair DS , same with the suns colors.

i wanna see the penny IVs come back the right way with all the FA exclusives retroed .

Back
Top Bottom