Nike Air Yeezy. Where can I cop them when they release?

Wow these fools screwed so many people over. I'm just gonna have to pay these guys a visit reaal soon. But is there anything we can do about it?like tellNike they misinform their customers and hold some shoes for themselves?

Originally Posted by Gman1209

Wow these fools screwed so many people over. I'm just gonna have to pay these guys a visit reaal soon. But is there anything we can do about it?like tell Nike they misinform their customers and hold some shoes for themselves?

I wish we could , but the manager would just play dumb. I mean why would you say your going to receive the yeezy's on wednesday n make a list n tell thecustomer yeah will call you that's what hapened in the morning of Friday! That's what happens when you believe shady people. I called them today sayinghey are u guys still receiving the shipment of the yeezy's this wednesday...n like I knew they said na we sold out on sat( I was there in line so I alreadyknew what their responce was going to be) so I told em what happened didn't you guys say u were going to call the people on the list if you received yourshipment. They clealry said what list! Haahha wow.

Originally Posted by SC415

Wow these fools screwed so many people over. I'm just gonna have to pay these guys a visit reaal soon. But is there anything we can do about it?like tell Nike they misinform their customers and hold some shoes for themselves?

I wish we could , but the manager would just play dumb. I mean why would you say your going to receive the yeezy's on wednesday n make a list n tell the customer yeah will call you that's what hapened in the morning of Friday! That's what happens when you believe shady people. I called them today saying hey are u guys still receiving the shipment of the yeezy's this wednesday...n like I knew they said na we sold out on sat( I was there in line so I already knew what their responce was going to be) so I told em what happened didn't you guys say u were going to call the people on the list if you received your shipment. They clealry said what list! Haahha wow.

Wow... smh. Well now we all know they will be getting the tan yeezys. & if they try to pull off that list bs again just make a video of the process (givingyour name, signing it etc.), so they cannot play dumb. &then get in line regardless
happy.gif

Ya you can go ahead and complain to Nike..O and while your at it ask them if Nike has anything to do with Shiekh not getting enuff pairs and in time for therelease, coz as far as i know Nike didnt send the shoes till the day before the release and on top that they only sent half of the shipment, Shiekh's yetto get the other half....I know this coz my friend works at Shiekh's corporate...Usually they get the shoes in store a day or 2 before the release...butthis time he said they had to have some employee drive up the night before from their warehouse to SF just to get the shoes there so ppl waiting in line canget the shoes next morning...thats why the employees at SF location were not completely sure if they were gonna get them.

Plus i asked him if i can get a pair...he said employees are not allowed to buy or hold shoes that are limited releases...specially when theres so much hypeand such limited pairs.

Originally Posted by stewie510

Ya you can go ahead and complain to Nike..O and while your at it ask them if Nike has anything to do with Shiekh not getting enuff pairs and in time for the release, coz as far as i know Nike didnt send the shoes till the day before the release and on top that they only sent half of the shipment, Shiekh's yet to get the other half....I know this coz my friend works at Shiekh's corporate...Usually they get the shoes in store a day or 2 before the release...but this time he said they had to have some employee drive up the night before from their warehouse to SF just to get the shoes there so ppl waiting in line can get the shoes next morning...thats why the employees at SF location were not completely sure if they were gonna get them.

Plus i asked him if i can get a pair...he said employees are not allowed to buy or hold shoes that are limited releases...specially when theres so much hype and such limited pairs.
eek.gif
yo so I guess it was true of them not having the black npink yeezy's that day then. Cause some people in line were saying that they sent someone to pick them up from the warehouse in Fresno or somthn. I thoughtit was just bull, so I didnt really believe that at the moment..till now that your saying this. So are you saying that maybe they might get a late shipment ofthe yeezy's? I know if they did they wouldnt admit it to the customers n only sell it to the people they knwo
ohwell.gif

How was the release at ntsf? did those kids get their pair after waiting since monday? pics? stories?

eek.gif
stewie510, real interesting man. Let us know wsup about the shipmentthough. Any idea when theyll get it? I was real pissed off with Sheikhs this weekend, this will redeem my views on the store.
smile.gif

eek.gif
stewie510, real interesting man. Let us know wsup about the shipment though. Any idea when theyll get it? I was real pissed off with Sheikhs this weekend, this will redeem my views on the store.
smile.gif

Co sign-
Ey bro where you in line at shiekh? Cause I know gotshoes was..any other Ntrs lined up at shiekh?

^ nah bro, i wish. Called them up Friday afternoon, said they wouldnt get them and they were sending the campers home so i took their word for it&I hadSATs in the morning haha
embarassed.gif
. Ill be in line for the tans though nodoubt. Just dont know where.

^ nah bro, i wish. Called them up Friday afternoon, said they wouldnt get them and they were sending the campers home so i took their word for it&I had SATs in the morning haha
embarassed.gif
. Ill be in line for the tans though no doubt. Just dont know where.
Darkside

they ain't shady.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

^ nah bro, i wish. Called them up Friday afternoon, said they wouldnt get them and they were sending the campers home so i took their word for it&I had SATs in the morning haha
embarassed.gif
Darkside

they ain't shady.
Right on. But dont they charge more? jw.

embarassed.gif
Darkside

they ain't shady.
Right on. But dont they charge more? jw.
300. Not as much as true or huf (400+)

To those who were @ Shiekhs Sat. What sizes were sold? If it's true their getting the rest of their shipment I'm curious what sizes might come in.
peace

I just called Shiekh about the late shipment today and what do you know, "Nah, we're done man. We only got 11 pairs last Saturday."

Originally Posted by modernart

I just called Shiekh about the late shipment today and what do you know, "Nah, we're done man. We only got 11 pairs last Saturday."
^^^^^^
Figured as much. I've gotta believe the rest went to employees/friends of. Too hyped of a release to split shipments like that.
peace

as much as i hated shoe palace back in the day for the same thing i went to shiehks to buy my shoes...but now...its seems shiekhs has gotten worse and shoepalace is a whole lot better. I was able to get my 1/2cents and foams no problem from them...so shoe palace is now my spot

Originally Posted by ICantJumpMAN67

as much as i hated shoe palace back in the day for the same thing i went to shiehks to buy my shoes...but now...its seems shiekhs has gotten worse and shoe palace is a whole lot better. I was able to get my 1/2cents and foams no problem from them...so shoe palace is now my spot

Shiehk-
mad.gif

SP-
happy.gif

Originally Posted by LB510

Word cant describe how played out and overrated these are

On top of being a ugly +%+ shoe

wink.gif
LB510, hate to disagree with you, but this sneaker is dope. It sucks because everytime i try to say that these shoes are beautiful, i get treated with the "hypebeast" reply. I'll never beat that and it sucks
laugh.gif

I get the

U Mad?
you salty?

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom