Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

will they be available online?
is it all FL/FA?
Stores that gross the most.

If your local Flocker usually gets good stuff and quickstrikes (i.e. Mondowmin Mall in Bmore), you can guarantee to see these next week.

They won't last a week once the word gets out. 
laugh.gif
Eyes of hazel, check your PM

I talked to a couple managers yesterday from Footlocker.

It's 100% true.

They expecting pairs, and getting the "Hey Dormaaaaaaan" word out.

lol.
Alot of people not "in the know" are going to be very surprised to see these back on the shelf, especially here in the DMV.

I'm all for Nike doing this. Makes it easier for me to get the BHM AF1's, and the hypebeasts and resellers can have these.........

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]date change???? Tomorrow i will edit the thread. I got suspended for a week
eyes.gif
[/font]

Originally Posted by thaboyfast

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]date change???? Tomorrow i will edit the thread. I got suspended for a week
eyes.gif
[/font]

Ouch...but good looking out. 

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

It's 100% true.

lol.
Alot of people not "in the know" are going to be very surprised to see these back on the shelf, especially here in the DMV.

I'm all for Nike doing this. Makes it easier for me to get the BHM AF1's, and the hypebeasts and resellers can have these.........

so now these are Hypebeast sneakers?
indifferent.gif

It's 100% true.

lol.

indifferent.gif

No, people that decided to get these, because they are the "in shoe" are the hypebeasts.

Foams were hardly discussed on NT, until recently.

indifferent.gif
Today? 
eyes.gif

Yes. 
ohwell.gif

Who the hell but NYC and DC/MD/Bmore kats were rocking foams consistently pre-2006-07?

In fact, flightposites were the shoe.  Now, foams are the "must have" shoe.

But I'm not starting that e-war. 
laugh.gif

"nazarethsavage" I got you covered.  No need in compensation.  Give a blessing, get a blessing to those who come correct.  I'm good.

eggplant colorway is what made more people fans of the sneaker and I cant remember a time in my life when Foams dropped and they weren't the "in shoe," well at least in NYC.

ive been rocking foams/foam pros since 02 and flightposites since 99.
eyes of hazel - can u confirm if DTLR is still getting these?

SneakerPimp - how come i didnt get a PM invite? lol

^
All the local urban chains in DMV are getting them.

It's just finding out which stores they got allocated to.

eyes of hazel - thanks man. im gonna do that good leg work on the 10th to find some
pimp.gif

I have slim narrow feet. I wear a 10. Something is telling to do a 9.5 in these.

Wow. I guess Nike wanna go ham on our yax refunds. Smart.

Makes it easier for me to get the BHM AF1's, and the hypebeasts and resellers can have these.........

You were gonna have a smooth time coppin' those BHM AF1's regardless.

ok...... coppers delayed.... Eggs on wed. now? what is going on? lol, oh well..... Copped
pimp.gif

Nike keep throwing the curve balls.
Thanks for the knowledge eyes of hazel.
Looks like I gotta shovel out my driveway and put in some work now.

I was hoping dtlr would get these again so I could use my girls discount. who do I know at FA or FTL?

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)] [/color]
eek.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)] yesssss!!!! this is good news will be heading to my footlocker tomorrow to confirm this[/color]

Damn.....do i wanna grab another pair of these or wait on the Coppers. What DTLRs in Richmond gettin these?

Originally Posted by easy3000

I was hoping dtlr would get these again so I could use my girls discount. who do I know at FA or FTL?

Easy, hit me up tomorrow afternoon. I'll have some info for you

Back
Top Bottom