Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

smokin.gif
 2/10/10 im copping and i made 150 today to shoveling its a wrap....I hope they show up wensday in bmore being with all the snow and all  

i havent heard of one single store who got a shipment yet......i seriously do not think the 10th is the release date...and if it is they better get plowin some more roads here

I know bdis is doin cartwheels....
laugh.gif
well hopefully those that wanted these the 1st time around and couldn't cop can get them now...I just don't get how $#!*+! in nyc didn't get these 1st time around
smh.gif
...not copping since I got mine last yr but I will check these out...

I know bdis is doin cartwheels....
laugh.gif
well hopefully those that wanted these the 1st time around and couldn't cop can get them now...I just don't get how %%$@$% in nyc didn't get these 1st time around
smh.gif
...not copping since I got mine last yr but I will check these out...

Who the hell but NYC, Philly, and DC/MD/Bmore kats were rocking foams consistently pre-2006-07?

In fact, flightposites were the shoe.  Now, foams are the "must have" shoe.

But I'm not starting that e-war. 
laugh.gif

Fixed.  I can't speak for elsewhere but I know in Philly cats were rocking foams also.  Always trying to skip us like yall better or something. 
laugh.gif

This sounds like good news. I'll be in VA Beach next weekend. Hopefully they'll be at usual spots down there. I'm just hoping for NP snow when I fly down there on Friday.

good news. glad I read this thread because I sure was about to spend all my money on other sneakers.

Putting in time for I can take some time off of work Wednesday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

any folks from Houston know what stores will possibly have these?
i just talked to my manager yesterday about the coppers, and he aint have no news....

i didnt ask about the eggplants, but i think he woulda told me....

stores i think will fa sho be gettin them are Footaction in Greenspoint, and the House of Hoops..

Greenspoint got them last time, and Sharpstown didnt....

i hope SOMEBODY gets them, cuz i will make the drive back to the H to scoop these....

ANYBODY know wassup w/ San Antonio?...

cuz that would save me a long *$# drive....

4 hours compared to 2....

San Antonio.......

PLEASE STAND UP FOR ME.... WHAT'S THE BIGGEST FOOTACTION/FOOTLOCKER YALL GOT OUT THERE!?!?

^^^^^ yea i remember the Greenspoint FA getting the Eggplant Foamposites the first time around...

also do anyone know if these can be put on layaway?

i dont know if these will be limited or not.

Originally Posted by infamous54

^^^^^ yea i remember the Greenspoint FA getting the Eggplant Foamposites the first time around...

i put mine on layaway last year

If 2/10 is the correct RD for these I'm f%&^%* b/c I start a new job on Mon. so trying to get these on a Wed. is damn near impossible
mad.gif

third ave inb the bronx is gonna have them this week, i ask the price he said definetly above retail, i hope its not that much

i called footlocker in 34th st shorty told me they coming out in march not this week ill just wait and see

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by infamous54

i put mine on layaway last year
thanks...

that seems to be my only option now since i dont have the funds right now.

I just got off the phone with nike and the lady on the phone told me that the eggplants will be releasing in february but no confirmed release date
and theyre a quickstrike release and every footlocker/footaction store should have them.

Hope this info is legit..
ohwell.gif

I Just spoke with the Manager at HOH in Houston and she said that the Eggplants are being pushed to a later date as well too. I'm bout to say Eff this and just pay $300 for a pair of Eggplants online somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom