Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I called about 6 stores in MD, 1 person said March the rest said they don't know nothing about it. Only one of them could give me a positive answer for the coppers also.

Went to FTL, guy didnt kno anything about these releasong this week, then again he sed march, he cud b clueless

these ARE set to release in FEBRUARY. might be tomorrow, might not. I'll probably hit up all the spots today...

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

damn so they might drop on sat also..

w.t.h.? dont matter still copping

pimp.gif

SPOKE TO THE MANAGER @ NIKETOWN NYC, WHEN I GOT MY WRISTBAND FOR THE COPPERS, HE SAID THAT THE EGGPLANTS "WILL NOT" I REPEAT "WILL NOT'
RELEASE FEB 10TH.

^^^nike rep confirmed they were coming out sumtime this month..he said they were a quickstrike and will be available in select footlockers and footactions...this was today btw

dam, i was hoping for a march release, but as long as they come out, cause if i dont get a pair, hopefully the resale value wont be to high, like 250 or so im thinking. quick strikes never have a real release date, thats why they called quick strike,they sneak up on you and go fast..

Damn I would love to get my hands on another pair of Eggs. Already got one to rock and one stocked, but I want to ball in them.
frown.gif

Anyone got any USEFUL info on this re-release!!!!

i think this gonna be a quick strike release only major store gonna have them when stuff get re-release it usually a quick strike

fl
in tampa gettin them
after they sellout of coppers
this is confirmed
from Managers
good looks nike for the Florida connect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I can confirm. I spoke with a different Nike CSR today and she told me that the information has changed and only specifies a QS release in FEBRUARY to select FTL/FA locations. This could be a good or a bad thing depending on how you look at it, but I'm SOL because the FL near my campus is #+#$$#.

Big shout out to those helping me get a pair though. This is the NT I love
smokin.gif

Went to footlocker/HOH today and the guy showed me a paper which stats that the eggplants will drop on march 1st. He also told me that HOH got the go ahead to sell the coppers this Saturday. Im not sayin that they wont drop this month but i seen the release paper with my own eyes and its stats march 1st.

This is going to get very interesting. I wonder how true it is that only FL/FA will get them b/c I'm willing to bet DTLR will get them too.

Originally Posted by 100prooftapeking

So Nike is seriously planning on dropping Copper foams and Eggplants in one month....This has to be a Joke
Not if you in another tax bracket.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom