Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

To the new guys in the game, cool, y'all get a pass.

But, most = SMH.

You know the deal.

When the hell did foams every have an official 'launch date' from Nike?

[Katt Williams] "Don't worry.  I'll wait......................."

thank u!!!! this is y i have been confused at store managers giving me an exact date...now it seems as if they r going back on that date and now it is more of a quickstrike launch just as every other nike shoe is

no both of you are wrong NSW starting setting launch dates from some models this summer i have a catalog in front of me with the launch dates...

i called nike today and the rep defenitely said 2/10/10. he said select footaction and footlockers will have them. he said there is no info about if they will be available online. also hoh houston said they are supposed to be dropping this week but they dont have them in yet. i think they will drop by saturday at the latest. i know i will be at hoh on wed morning.

I called 3 urban accounts in my area that get all the heat (eggs last year) ALL 3 said they awaiting approval from Nike for pairs. There's no way these drop on the 10th. I thinks it's all back to how it was. Coppers 13th ... Eggs March 1 or ? They would never drop 2 in one week. Not 2 this hot anyway.AGAIN .... THESE WILL NOT BE ON NDC

Ok so stopped by FA tonight, they haven't gotten a Pick/Manifest for the eggplants/varsity purple foams yet, which means they may not be on the way to stores yet. The Picks usually come 2 to 3 days before the shipment comes in which they said means, warehouses probably havent gotten them yet, i'ma try back in a day or two.

i called my local footlockers and they said to call back tomorrow
when they get their shipments in. they didnt seem to know want
they were getting

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

To the new guys in the game, cool, y'all get a pass.

But, most = SMH.

You know the deal.

When the hell did foams every have an official 'launch date' from Nike?

[Katt Williams] "Don't worry.  I'll wait......................."

thank u!!!! this is y i have been confused at store managers giving me an exact date...now it seems as if they r going back on that date and now it is more of a quickstrike launch just as every other nike shoe is

no both of you are wrong NSW starting setting launch dates from some models this summer i have a catalog in front of me with the launch dates...

o ok thanks 4 the info...just not used to it thats all..when i bought the royals in 07 i think if i recall correctly they were suppose to release in feb and i ended up getting them the end of jan. and it wasnt a mom and pops store either...o well things change

My boy said that they are gettin' a big shipment in @ Ft.L also. But its like 8 Ft.L in my area so I'll stop by a few 2day and see whats goin' on. I hope that da EGGS drop on March 1st that way I can save more money for them. Spent all my dough on 3 pairs of MS VI's.

So is there a set release date or are the Feb. 10th speculations just rumors??? Because I need a lil 'bit of time to get the $$ right before March, which is when they originally said they would be droppin

Help??

The Nike rep I spoke with said that the February 10th date which read 2-10 could mean February 2010. This does make some sense since most of the stores have no shipment and no confirmation of these coming on Wed.

i highly doubt these Feb. 10th rumors. droppin' what could be the hottest and most sought after shoes on a Wednesday...?? c'mon son.
tired.gif
i expect to see these March 6th or 13th...

i highly doubt this Feb. 10th release date. droppin' the most sought after shoes on a Wednesday...?? c'mon son.
tired.gif
I expect to see these March 6th or 13th...

man im going flip 2 pairs of foams in one week nike better not do this to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we need get money straight after all this Motorsport VI's just flippin came out
and i copped the freshwater grifs FML

I really don't like checking up on the threads because I can't get any damn confirmation LOL. I'll give sac stores a call later.

Originally Posted by Dunzo6

i highly doubt this Feb. 10th release date. droppin' the most sought after shoes on a Wednesday...?? c'mon son.
tired.gif
I expect to see these March 6th or 13th...

Last year they came out on a Thursday

These rnt droppn this week at all just left DTLR only foamz on they list r the coppers. I'm pretty sure 2-10 means feb 2010 lol

Back
Top Bottom