Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I'd like to get a pair but so close to each other eh.. I can see being able to buy another pair of eggplants soon enough over coppers.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by 100prooftapeking

So Nike is seriously planning on dropping Copper foams and Eggplants in one month....This has to be a Joke
Not if you in another tax bracket.
"voted for Barack, McCain was tax bracket"

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

someone gonna post there old DS pair and be like " i just copped these at Niketown today " LMAO

roll.gif
roll.gif

My pair was supposed to come in today...but i'm in maryland, so because of this damn blizzard i wont be able to get it until the snow calms down.

frown.gif
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

someone gonna post there old DS pair and be like " i just copped these at Niketown today " LMAO

roll.gif
roll.gif

My pair was supposed to come in today...but i'm in maryland, so because of this damn blizzard i wont be able to get it until the snow calms down.

frown.gif
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

lol wrd....i got some red carpet lebron 7s in the mail that would normally probably be here tomorrow but because of this stupid snow who knows when i will get em

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

100prooftapeking wrote:
So Nike is seriously planning on dropping Copper foams and Eggplants in one month....This has to be a Joke

You people don't own credit cards? thats what i do.. and just pay it off later

Nope ... I dont have a credit card. I always pay CASH. Wish I had credit card, it will make things much easier lol. I gotta get one.

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

Originally Posted by 100prooftapeking

thats wat i said

yessir my g step ya money up or dummy up lol j/p

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

100prooftapeking wrote:

Nope ... I dont have a credit card. I always pay CASH. Wish I had credit card, it will make things much easier lol. I gotta get one.

Same here, 400+ is still a lot to spend in such a short amount of time for 2 kicks... And yea Im in the lower tax bracket
smh.gif

Originally Posted by nazarethsavage

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

Liquid is the only way. You control your paper.
A institution controls your credit.
One of the more profound things I've read on here to date
^^ Not really... what he fails to realize is that an institution controls both (it's called the federal reserve).

Back
Top Bottom