Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

To the new guys in the game, cool, y'all get a pass.

But, most = SMH.

You know the deal.

When the hell did foams every have an official 'launch date' from Nike?

[Katt Williams] "Don't worry.  I'll wait......................."

just because foams havent in the past means nothing...they have in the last year or 2 and will probably continue to do so....all the hoh releases had release dates as well as the eggplants last year and the coppers had a release date 2 before they got pulled back.... so why are you talking like its not normal for them to have a release date....not saying they wont just randomly release....but just because 3 years ago they might of shown up whenever means absolutely nothing today because they have obviously gone both routes before

ALL the stores i keep calling have heard nothing about eggplants.....

one guy at footaction told me to go to publix.....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I was told by Shiekh's that the Eggs drop in March & that the Coppers are pushed back indefinitely, that's what they were told by their Nike Rep.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

ALL the stores i keep calling have heard nothing about eggplants.....

one guy at footaction told me to go to publix.....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

dtb00201,

You talking about STORES putting "release" date on shoes.  STILL.

I'm talking a mandatory launch date from NIKE

"Sell these by this date or else risk the chance of losing your account".

Fall back.

You using HOH releases to back up your argument....
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

**Repeating my last post before your 2nd tangent.**

Every store I called in the MD area acted like they had no idea what I was talking about.

I don't know what to believe.

"Stay Thirsty My Friends.........................."

LOL
laugh.gif

I'm going to hit my spot up here in Sorrycuse and see if I can get any info on these.

The colorway is called varsity purple, not eggplant. So if you call a store, a regular worker isn't know what the heck you're talking about...

Originally Posted by dtb00201

But, most = SMH.

You know the deal.

just because foams havent in the past means nothing...they have in the last year or 2 and will probably continue to do so....all the hoh releases had release dates as well as the eggplants last year and the coppers had a release date 2 before they got pulled back.... so why are you talking like its not normal for them to have a release date....not saying they wont just randomly release....but just because 3 years ago they might of shown up whenever means absolutely nothing today because they have obviously gone both routes before

real talk, coppers are back on for the 13th though.

dtb00201,

You talking about STORES putting "release" date on shoes. 
STILL.

I'm talking a mandatory launch date from
NIKE. 

"Sell these by this date or else risk the chance of losing your account".

Fall back.

You using HOH releases to back up your argument....
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

**Repeating my last post before your 2nd tangent.**
i misread your original post...my bad....but in essence i was still proving your point....at the same time it is irrelevant to me who sets the date...because i still have to follow it

i hope so, i went to house of hoops today just to check it out he said they doubt they dropping this week, i think he would of knew about them, dude has been working there for a minute... but a spot in the bx, "mister sports", and he sounded confident about having pairs this week, but he wasent charging retail... i made one of my worst purchases ever in that store, i paid 250 for the altitude 13's, never again

Originally Posted by purplehazen

i hope so, i went to house of hoops today just to check it out he said they doubt they dropping this week, i think he would of knew about them, dude has been working there for a minute... but a spot in the bx, "mister sports", and he sounded confident about having pairs this week, but he wasent charging retail... i made one of my worst purchases ever in that store, i paid 250 for the altitude 13's, never again

mister sports rarely charges retail which is why i usually walk right by...its funny tho they always get their pairs off regardless of price point

still no confirmation! As we all await in anticipation....my foot locker connect is getting a "big" shipment at his store tomm so hopefully these we'll be among whats delivered but I'm not holding my breath...if not 
ohwell.gif

But, most = SMH.

You know the deal.

thank u!!!! this is y i have been confused at store managers giving me an exact date...now it seems as if they r going back on that date and now it is more of a quickstrike launch just as every other nike shoe is

Back
Top Bottom