Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

So due to the weather, i couldn't get my eggplants delivered yesterday, so i was expecting them today...but no, because to the weather AGAIN, the driver couldnt make it
tired.gif

So now it says i should be getting them on monday...i hope
tired.gif
eyes.gif

Went into footlocker and copped me a purple nike sweater though, so that made me happy
happy.gif

coped the coppers so whats new with these PLANTS.. last time i was here dudes were talkn reckless bout them releasing on the 10th
frown.gif
.. we all knew that was BS

Originally Posted by GetMoneyG

coped the coppers so whats new with these PLANTS.. last time i was here dudes were talkn reckless bout them releasing on the 10th
frown.gif
.. we all knew that was BS
Are they going to be quikstirke? If so these are going to be EXTREMELY hard to get. The coppers werent even limited and look at what turned out.

Whats up on these Eggplants. I'm fresh off my victory on the Coppers now it time to take on these eggplants.

yeah they are going to be quickstrike but thats a gd thing because wont be no lines lol. so dudes just gotta do they research!! im kinda upset they put a release date on the coppers but u know hype kills thanx nike
smile.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Whats up on these Eggplants. I'm fresh off my victory on the Coppers now it time to take on these eggplants.

Exactly, if these drop its gon be a great summer.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

can some1 tell me why is it that some1 always gotta be a funny wise guy
indifferent.gif
? hmmmm people usually get 2 paychecks between a month spand.. u pay for 1 shoe with 1 check and the n 2nd shoe
with the 2nd check. so if you paid the whole amount, you should be done.. I would consider this is a "SMART MOVE"
smh.gif

damn fresh, y dudes coming at u all sideways in both of the foam threads?
frown.gif

show em the dunk vid and make em fans
laugh.gif
Big J, i was saying the same thing..  dudes been wilin lately.. i should pull out the vid..
laugh.gif

and Kal, yea man gotta scool em man..

yo, lemme peep that vid, i wanna see this infamous dunk...

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

easy cop two pair for me..gotta a size 9 for sale if anybody missed out...."today was a good day"-Ice cube
where are you located? are you willing to trade that 9 for a 9.5?

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

For any of you guys that have the hookup would someone be willling to help me out on the eggplants for retail plus tip pplus shipping??? sz 13??? pm me or email [email protected] thanks
i'll see if my store gettn them and if so i'll do my best to secure a second pair... cant guarantee anything so keep ur options open but I WILL CHECK MY SPOT

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

easy cop two pair for me..gotta a size 9 for sale if anybody missed out...."today was a good day"-Ice cube
wait what, are you in the right thread?

Back
Top Bottom