Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Boy i tell ya'...See a rapper wearing a pair of foams on stage, Now every1 swears they are foamheads...SMH
laugh.gif

Anyone else surprised they are re-releasing these before the Royals? I know they've been bringing back a lot of stuff from the last few years, but this particular release confuses me. I guess the re-release of Freshwater Griffeys before Emeralds is just as puzzling.

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

Anyone else surprised they are re-releasing these before the Royals? I know they've been bringing back a lot of stuff from the last few years, but this particular release confuses me. I guess the re-release of Freshwater Griffeys before Emeralds is just as puzzling.

The Freshwater Griffey's were not a re-release just simply a re-stock. Nike had so many left over they put them out again. Also, the Royal Foam's have dropped twice, the second being the HOH exclusive.

Either way, I wouldn't mind with another pair or two of the Eggplants.

If these are harder to grab then the coppers, which they will be, I'm in trouble. Pre-orders .... ? $230

Curious was there news that they'll re-release the Pearls as well? or just the Eggplants?

Also anyone taking preorders?
smile.gif
sneakerst?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

The Freshwater Griffey's were not a re-release just simply a re-stock. Nike had so many left over they put them out again. Also, the Royal Foam's have dropped twice, the second being the HOH exclusive.

Either way, I wouldn't mind with another pair or two of the Eggplants.
They most definitely were a re-release. If you check the tags on the pairs that dropped early '09, and the pairs in stores now, the initial pairs were produced in 08, while the ones out now were reproduced in 09.

I know the Royals have been retro'd before, I didn't say anything about that. I simply haven't been lucky enough to snag a pair, and was surprised that these, which just appeared last year, are being re-released. Like I said, it's very similar to the Freshwater Griffeys... ahem..

im thinking these will drop on 3/20/10. there is a pre-order on ebay and the guy says they will ship on 3/20/10. its the same guy that i pre-ordered the motorsports from and those shipped out before his scheduled ship date. this is all speculation on my part, but it seems like it could be right. thats the same weekend that the oreo 6's drop.

3/20/10 sounds gd to me lol more than enough time to stck
back up... I know it's just speculation but it's something to think about
smile.gif

NoSlickRemarks - did u just link my image i posted in the copper thread?
laugh.gif

i definitely passed on the coppers when i heard these were dropping again. The eggplants definitely look better than the coppers imo.
Just my two cents.

DTLR worker told me they coming out sometime in March.

Can't wait.

Hope the rumors about another foam colorway are true as well.

Love foams.

This one is going to be crazier than when they first released I'm sure, seeing that people know how quick they went the first time. I know there's some dudes out there still tight they didn't get pairs the first go round...

Originally Posted by cw0974

i definitely passed on the coppers when i heard these were dropping again. The eggplants definitely look better than the coppers imo.
Just my two cents.

What he said..

I'm officially a Foam head now.
laugh.gif
After buying the coppers today and wearing it, I've asked myself where have foams been all my life. LOL. Def trying to cop the eggs. Had a chance to cop last release but passed. Never again.

Originally Posted by cw0974

Just my two cents.

My .2 cents are copper and purple 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom