Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

so disappointed in myself that I sold these a few months ago...looks like I'll be going at em again.

Anybody got any fitteds they can share for the eggplants?

Im looking for one, but im just undecided on which one to buy..

Thanks
happy.gif

any sighting on these yet? i regret selling my pair last year but some dudes just make you offers you  cant refuse. To the dude looking for a hat to match the eggplants just goto the fitted thread there some niice fitted in there. i seen a dude with a pirate fitted but the "P" was purple. I would like to find that.

I called a Nike rep tonight and they said that it is going to be a quick strike release, so keep checking in with your local footlocker/foot action. He also said that it would be sometime this month; Nike really wants our tax money haha

man i feel that tommorow night i'm going to be standing out NTSF with a LOT of people, and rain too 
eek.gif

I would hope people line up for these only to find out nike produced so many there was no need. Nike and this limited nonsense is silly

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Anybody got any fitteds they can share for the eggplants?

Im looking for one, but im just undecided on which one to buy..

Thanks
happy.gif

THAT ORLANDO FITTED GOES HARD
i need cop one of them and
and if nobody paid attention 1st time release date on these
is............drumroll plz........
when they sell out of coppers i asked all the footlockers in my area as well as footactions
So if the coppers do well they
will retro the eggplants
this is no rumor even a Nike rep told
me thats why their is no official date on them
So call it ducktales or not
i just did my research its called
pick up a phone ppl lol

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

i need cop one of them and
and if nobody paid attention 1st time release date on these
is............drumroll plz........
when they sell out of coppers i asked all the footlockers in my area as well as footactions
will retro the eggplants
pick up a phone ppl lol
Thats why air randy has them for sale? 
eyes.gif
 Don't speak about what you don't know. You really think they are releasing a shoe in late feb/early march and it isn't at least in production yet? Lmao you obviously have no idea how things work. 

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

can some1 tell me why is it that some1 always gotta be a funny wise guy
indifferent.gif
? hmmmm people usually get 2 paychecks between a month spand.. u pay for 1 shoe with 1 check and the n 2nd shoe
with the 2nd check. so if you paid the whole amount, you should be done.. I would consider this is a "SMART MOVE"
smh.gif

damn fresh, y dudes coming at u all sideways in both of the foam threads?
frown.gif

show em the dunk vid and make em fans
laugh.gif
Big J, i was saying the same thing..  dudes been wilin lately.. i should pull out the vid..
laugh.gif

and Kal, yea man gotta scool em man..

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

i need cop one of them and if nobody paid attention 1st time release date on these is............drumroll plz........
will retro the eggplants
pick up a phone ppl lol
Thats why air randy has them for sale? 
eyes.gif
 Don't speak about what you don't know. You really think they are releasing a shoe in late feb/early march and it isn't at least in production yet? Lmao you obviously have no idea how things work. 
sneakerjunkie - what?
86KB8KOBE86 -are you saying the eggplants arent in production?

I'm saying they are already fully produced. I could buy them from air randy right now if I wanted too but why drop 330 when I can get em for 200 with a little patience? This guy is insane for thinking they are waiting to see how coppers sell to decide what they want to do with eggplants. If that's the case (Waiting to see how coppers sell) then eggplants are either A. not produced yet (not possible I can buy em from randy) or B. They are just going to decide to not release a bunch of shoes that they can sell for $200 and let them go to waste or send them to outlets. Both of these scenarios are utterly ridiculous. I don't care what someone from FTL said or what a nike rep said, GOD could have told em this story and I'd be calling ducktales. If nike and ftl said this it is only so that the coppers sell out (nike has been throwing ftl a life raft lately by giving them bigger allocations of hot shoes and reproducing recent hot selling shoes. It is advantageous for nike to keep FTL around as they are the biggest sneaker retailer in the U.S. and they own eastbay, champs, footaction. These coppers are being produced in bigger numbers than people think, FTL's that usually don't get posites or other heat are getting these. Nike has been building hype on these with the are they or aren't they releasing bs, date changes and such...typical nike hype machine. IMO the amount of people willing to drop $200 on a pair of copper colored foams are few and far between. I don't doubt these will sell out instantly but if they do its most likely because of resellers and people who plan to sell for a profit. I feel like these will end up like altitude 13's...demanding high prices in the intial days following the release but eventually will settle at around retail maybe $240, not $300+ like some are expecting. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

I'm saying they are already fully produced. I could buy them from air randy right now if I wanted too but why drop 330 when I can get em for 200 with a little patience? This guy is insane for thinking they are waiting to see how coppers sell to decide what they want to do with eggplants. If that's the case (Waiting to see how coppers sell) then eggplants are either A. not produced yet (not possible I can buy em from randy) or B. They are just going to decide to not release a bunch of shoes that they can sell for $200 and let them go to waste or send them to outlets. Both of these scenarios are utterly ridiculous. I don't care what someone from FTL said or what a nike rep said, GOD could have told em this story and I'd be calling ducktales. If nike and ftl said this it is only so that the coppers sell out (nike has been throwing ftl a life raft lately by giving them bigger allocations of hot shoes and reproducing recent hot selling shoes. It is advantageous for nike to keep FTL around as they are the biggest sneaker retailer in the U.S. and they own eastbay, champs, footaction. These coppers are being produced in bigger numbers than people think, FTL's that usually don't get posites or other heat are getting these. Nike has been building hype on these with the are they or aren't they releasing bs, date changes and such...typical nike hype machine. IMO the amount of people willing to drop $200 on a pair of copper colored foams are few and far between. I don't doubt these will sell out instantly but if they do its most likely because of resellers and people who plan to sell for a profit. I feel like these will end up like altitude 13's...demanding high prices in the intial days following the release but eventually will settle at around retail maybe $240, not $300+ like some are expecting. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.
ill admit i stopped reading after the 1st line but i think i agree with u from what i saw.
to add my 2 cents to ur point:
pics of the production dates are posted in the 1st few pages so they are def coming out esp since they dropped in london already. nike doesnt need a wait and see approach on foams esp since these same eggplants dropped last yr and sold out like crazy.
and depending on the size, these will be found for less than 300 months from now and shouldnt hit 300 near release either.

^^iM TALKING ABOUT THAT THEY WILL BE VERY LIMITED IF THE COPPERS DONT SELL WELL I KNOW THEY ARE IN PRODUCTION
IM SAYING THAT NIKE REP TOLD ME IF COPPERS DONT SELL GOOD IN CERTAIN AREAS NIKE WONT BOTHER SENDING THEM EGGPLANTS
NOT SAYING THEY WONT COME OUT OR ARENT OUT ALREADY

^^^ What are they gonna do with the extra pairs? If Coppers dont sell good and Nike decides to ship out only 75% of their stock, what are they gonna do with the extra 25%? Its gonna be a QS already, why wouldn't they just ship em all out? I doubt their just gonna keep em or send em to the outlets. Eggplants sold out quick last time, besides just because one colorway doesnt sell doesn't mean the others wont. Check out the Griffeys, freshwaters sold out quick but the others are sitting.

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

^^^ What are they gonna do with the extra pairs? If Coppers dont sell good and Nike decides to ship out only 75% of their stock, what are they gonna do with the extra 25%? Its gonna be a QS already, why wouldn't they just ship em all out? I doubt their just gonna keep em or send em to the outlets. Eggplants sold out quick last time, besides just because one colorway doesnt sell doesn't mean the others wont. Check out the Griffeys, freshwaters sold out quick but the others are sitting.
My opinions in a cliffnotes format. Thanks GSW

Originally Posted by purplehazen

sounds like a good idea, as long as you on top of your payments you good... bigj what dunk vid you talking about? them eggplants 3's dont look to bad, they look aight
Naw a good move is saving or using cash.

Originally Posted by bigj505

can some1 tell me why is it that some1 always gotta be a funny wise guy
indifferent.gif
? hmmmm people usually get 2 paychecks between a month spand.. u pay for 1 shoe with 1 check and the n 2nd shoe
with the 2nd check. so if you paid the whole amount, you should be done.. I would consider this is a "SMART MOVE"
smh.gif

damn fresh, y dudes coming at u all sideways in both of the foam threads?
frown.gif

show em the dunk vid and make em fans
laugh.gif
Big J, i was saying the same thing..  dudes been wilin lately.. i should pull out the vid..
laugh.gif

and Kal, yea man gotta scool em man..
Yeah Fresh gets props from me, just for that hoop video. 
mad.gif
 still can only dunk a tennis ball, plus fresh is shorter than me. 

a few of yal r just a lil salty yal aint cop yal pairs... got my jawns last nite. stop bashing on what ppl to do get they kicks and cop what u gonna cop. cant wait for this release to b over so we can get back to regular sneaker watching and not the hating that goes on w every release.

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

a few of yal r just a lil salty yal aint cop yal pairs... got my jawns last nite. stop bashing on what ppl to do get they kicks and cop what u gonna cop. cant wait for this release to b over so we can get back to regular sneaker watching and not the hating that goes on w every release.
Wow, you got them early, lucky you 
laugh.gif

It was a joke...dudes are too sensitive and too many d*ck riders up here.  Consoling a grown man over comments on a message board?  C'mon son.

And I had them last year, so I could care less. 

Back
Top Bottom