Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

how come the soles look so icey in these re releases on march 6th compared to last years? or is it just the camera? wth

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

laugh.gif
at all the overnight foam heads

The curse of the eggplant colorway foamposite one strikes again
roll.gif

This.
grin.gif

Its not the new dudes. Its the "expert foam heads" that are looking for B'S differences so they can...

A. Act like kings because they have the 09' pair.
B. Save some money without feeling like they missed out.

I had the 09' pair and if there are any differences they are very small. So what if there are differences. if you think the shoe looks good buy it. If not get out of this thread, Its that simple.

But let the experts ruin this thread like they do all the others. With all the negative comments and *****ing.

laugh.gif
and I can't edit because I'm on my bb. So I got errors and I'm about to be banned.
smh.gif
well see ya'll in a few months I guess.

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Its not the new dudes. Its the "expert foam heads" that are looking for B'S differences so they can...

I had the 09' pair and if there are any differences they are very small. So what if there are differences. if you think the shoe looks good buy it. If not get out of this thread, Its that simple.

But let the experts ruin this thread like they do all the others. With all the negative comments and *****ing.

damn......................youre not lying though.

they know who they are too.

edit....nvm

Truth right here. Dude's are salty cause they won't be the only one on the block anymore with the eggplants, so they pick at every little difference to try and still stay on top

can somone just post pics of them wearing them please??????????????and some pics how they look in the light all these dark pics of the 2010

Originally Posted by faddy

Truth right here. Dude's are salty cause they won't be the only one on the block anymore with the eggplants, so they pick at every little difference to try and still stay on top

dude where do you live?
grin.gif
everyone where i stay was wearing these
smh.gif
Let's get serious now

Originally Posted by jordan304

can somone just post pics of them wearing them please??????????????and some pics how they look in the light all these dark pics of the 2010

Homie... they came out last year... are you serious right now?

and to dude above me... you just gon come in here and not read %!$+ huh
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Stixx

Originally Posted by jordan304

Homie... they came out last year... are you serious right now?

HOMIE yes im serious right now im talking bout the 2010 they didnt come out last year i have those i just want to see how the 2010 look with someone wearing them cause they do look different in the pics

and to dude above me... you just gon come in here and not read %!$+ huh
smh.gif

Originally Posted by eljordanhead

2day my bday and was funny is that i was ganna
cop around the release date but wifey got em for me !
Well Happy Birthday my dude! nothing like wifey coppin kicks....mine doesnt buy me shoes but she buys my sweaters....
eyes.gif
roll.gif
.lol...Love her anyway though!!

Hope im able to get my size 12....my sons bday party is SAT...so i prob wont be able to beat the new jacks to the mall in the morn.

NYC/Long Island...... a lil help here would be GREAT!!!

Back
Top Bottom