Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by Brett19648

The soles have a bluish tint to them... pretty noticeable compared to the 09 release. Saw them at Flight Club last week.

I would flame you but I am all about educating the new NT'ers since we all were once new...This statement has been said and proven many times over in this topic. Please go back and look at the debate there are some pretty good pics to show the difference

Why don't you read before you go"educating" people. Someone asked a question I answered it. Post counthas no correlation with knowledge. Now you've been educated. recognize 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by psypha

- the shade of purple used on the 10s seem to be more "duller" than 09s
Has anyone confirmed this, because it could be the camera flash or lighting

Originally Posted by Magic1978

look at jo jos pics a few pages back...both pairs are ds and in the same lighting

too be honest, i was holding and looking at both of them in the sunlight and i didnt notice any diff in it being more dull. then again, im hitting my VOLCANO 24-7 so my vision could be distorted
pimp.gif

look at jo jos pics a few pages back...both pairs are ds and in the same lighting

You can't tell from pics, because lighting changes based on direction of the light.  Sunlight, camera angle and flash also play a factor.

I'd rather have jojo confirm or deny, then you all basing it on pics.

Originally Posted by jojoluv19

too be honest, i was holding and looking at both of them in the sunlight and i didnt notice any diff in it being more dull. then again, im hitting my VOLCANO 24-7 so my vision could be distorted
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif

You can't tell from pics, because lighting changes based on direction of the light.  Sunlight, camera angle and flash also play a factor.

jojoluv19 wrote:

I can clearly see the difference here in these pics, theres no flash here and sunlight is dead on...  

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

man... times lookin tough...

when the dust settles, what do yall think the price will be on these?

cant cop right now... and dont get paid till later... smh...

just got back with my new eggs. got to love NYC. anyways i personally like the new eggs better then the '09's. see for yourself. ENJOY!!

what is it that you like better about the '10's? do they fit better or do you just prefer how the soles & indentations look now as compared to the '09's?
i don't own a pair myself, but judging from your pics i'd prefer the '09 upper with the '10 sole.

I can clearly see the difference here in these pics, theres no flash here and sunlight is dead on...  

Seriously, not to be rude, but why are you commenting on pics someone else took?  How do you know where the light was?  I see obvious shadows on the 10's, so it's obvious the light isn't the same.

Like JoJo said, they seemed the same.  I'd rather have someone who actually has both comment, instead of the pic experts up here.

BAY AREA HEADS - True Sole has em right now FSR. They even have the Coppers in 8-9.5 and some Space Jam's in 9.5 for $250.

2cyjyg5.jpg

pimp.gif

smokin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif

jojoluv19 wrote:

LOL! im literally staring at my screen trying to see a color diff but i dont. shoot im the one that took these pics but im also holding my balloon right now
pimp.gif

no problem fellas. hopefully i could have helped in some sort of way
hold up...hold up...HOLD UP

i JUST came from my spot that just got da 2010's in stock...man.....!!! i figured it out on whats wrong wit da new released ones...

they LIGHTER (weightwise) like REALLY lighter....remember da problem with da flightposites from last year? its got to do with who makes em..

imma let ya know right now...as far as foamposite based sneakers  Taiwan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> china as far as manufacturing.

da indentations are compromised on da 2010 versions....copper foamposites are made in Taiwan DO NOT HAVE this problem whats so ever.

so i can safely from me just comparing them side by side right now that

2009's >>>> 2010's

don't get me wrong, da 2010's are still good sneakers, but they DEFINITELY are inferior to da 2009's in terms of da foamposite composition.

7 posts in calling son a broke idiot, only on NT

Pictures are looking good, I'm awaiting the "player price" before I make any moves though

Thanks for the comparisons... but 120>300 for 09s

LOL! im literally staring at my screen trying to see a color diff but i dont. shoot im the one that took these pics but im also holding my balloon right now
pimp.gif

I'm sayin son, it's funny though

I dunno if lighter foams would be a good thing, we dont wanna start seeing wrinkles or a $200 shoe falling apart, foams are known for being "tanks", dont wanna lost that at all....

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Wait, aren't lighter foams a good thing?

They bulky as hell as it is.
where do you draw da line though?

REAL foamposite heads know nike changed da mold of da pros with da Dr Dooms...da grooves were less indented, and if any of you heads that have da FIRST release of da

silver foamposite pros and compare em to last year's pair you can easily tell da differences that are not unlike da differences between da 2009 & 2010 eggplant penny foamposites.

Nike's china factories just makes inferior versions of foamposite sneakers.

whoever has da copper penny foams from and JUST copped da eggplant penny foams from this year you can compare da sneaker build from taiwan VS china.

da coppers feel ALOT more sturdy....da 2009 eggplants feel just like da brand new released coppers.

Back
Top Bottom