how do the kd iii fit? want to order some pairs from deadstockshoes.com

i wear a sz 10 on kobe 5's and 10.5 on kobe vi's

Originally Posted by knuckles2k5

I don't do Kobes, but I know these run a 1/2 size small, so go up pause

I finally saw the Orioles in a Champs in Harlem the other day
pimp.gif
..very nice shoe..was gonna cop but I wanted Bordeauxs more..and Griffey II Freshwaters are next on my list..

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by knuckles2k5

I don't do Kobes, but I know these run a 1/2 size small, so go up pause

I was worried about this, but when I wore my Christmas' in my true size they fit fine to me. Guess it depends on the foot....

For me the fit good but there a bit snug since I have some wide feet. I think for now on I'm gonna buy 13.5's

Got my 2 pairs on lock of ******** and 1 orioles.

I'll for sure end up gettin up another orioles like I did with the black/blue Kd3s.

saw the ******** today... and fell in love.
hopefully they drop at the es and i get rid of a few things to get some money.
need both orioles at ******** at es price of 47... lol broke college student ftl

KD rockin the home v2´s with orange laces for game 1 yesterday..and dropped 41pts on Denver. George Karl is still crying bout that no call..lol.

lmao E i was going to hit you up about the orioles but my phone was dead
next time i go they'll be there i'm sure so aint stressing it haha

speak to me about the KD3: when it first dropped the initial colourways were meh and probably didnt shift all that many units. The christmas shoe was ok built a bit of hype and then for the longest time it kinda quietly went away. Now we've got some serious colourway action coming in. Did it suddenly start to move units or was it KDs performance in them which has seen a latter day upsurge in the shoe?

Really debating on whether I should go with the KD3's or the ZKVI for my upcoming season. Can anyone who's played in both give me some feedback?

Originally Posted by ballerchild

Really debating on whether I should go with the KD3's or the ZKVI for my upcoming season. Can anyone who's played in both give me some feedback?
traction/value: KD's
overall comfort/breathability: Kobe's

I usually ball in Kobes, but these have been getting more play.. KD's are alot lighter on your wallet if that makes any difference= More bang for your buck

Back
Top Bottom