Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Got my pair. When I put them on... I for sure knew right there&then, these weren't 2x pairs worthy (for me).

The orioles are tho.

Love 'em
ae825904697c26ec0b0780bca95025fb4a92297.jpg

Those gum sole ones are 
pimp.gif
...from what I read the last few pages, are they Champs exclusives?  is retail $87?

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Those gum sole ones are 
pimp.gif
...from what I read the last few pages, are they Champs exclusives?  is retail $87?
87.99, but who's counting.

The ******** are the truth.  Was gonna grab mine last night, but one of the shoes had some "stitching" issues so I passed and it was the only 11.5.  Also had some issues with CHAMPS, but thats for another forum or another time, but needless to say I am salty.  ******** will have to wait until later, but Orioles were copped, and they are indeed a top 5 shoe this year.

So far for KD3s, my top five are as follows:

1.Xmas
2.Orioles
3.********
4.ASG
5.Home V2s/Aways

Hey, Edwin, maybe with the "lull" in Kb6s right now, you can take some pics of your KD3 collects and show this thread the love it deserves!
tongue.gif

nice pics fella's. Brandon is that a fitted on the floor in the back? c'mon son..

and rich that list is also nice.. hopefully can grab these around lunch time..

really love the colorways KD X nike has been bringing out in these..

don't mess with the ******** as a team, won't even give those a second look. easy pass. warming up to orioles and home v2s (or whatever they're called)

lol at the team names, althought I respect yall decision on not buying shoes because of teams you dislike, I just always that that was funny..

but at the same time not trying to make fun or disrespect yall decision, but just always thought that was funny

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

lol at the team names, althought I respect yall decision on not buying shoes because of teams you dislike, I just always that that was funny..

but at the same time not trying to make fun or disrespect yall decision, but just always thought that was funny
The only shoes I can think of this really applies to for me is the Duke Kobes.  I have trouble liking them because I can't stand Duke. 

Keith, or anyone else who doesn't like the ******* moniker (racist btw, j.k- wasn't that supposed to be changed years ago??  Kinda like Marquette U is no longer the Warriors but the stupid Golden Eagles- guess NFL teams get the exemption) anyway, these can be the BC Eagles CW, or even the SC Trojans CW.

Anyway you stack it up, they are absoultely on point in person.  Most true sneaker fans will find or have a soft spot for these if for nothing else the inclusion of the gum sole.  But really, the CW is executed to near perfection, and It really stands out without looking gaudy or lame in the process.  Some other colorways that aren't traditional tend to do that or can be pretty polarizing (love/hate) but I really think you'd be hard press to hate this shoe in this CW when you have it in hand or on your foot.  Orioles on feet to follow today as I watch this B.S. snow continue to fall here in MKE.  Sucks &%@

Dean-That is indeed a Brewers fitted, my son was wearing it around.

Rich-you'll get ********.

As far as team names and what not, you are more than welcome to ditch the ******** tag and go with Vincent Vikings...(as in Harold S. Vincent H.S.-where I teach/coach)

does anyone know if theres findlay prep kd3s PEs?

someone i know goes to the school but i forgot to ask him. they had a stamp at the back but i couldn't make it out.

they were nice tho
pimp.gif

Dean-that cap is from 2 years ago and is now Jordans' (My Son). He randomly puts it on. He picked it up shortly after....

Rich, im with you. I usually dont mind school or team affiliations on shoes as long as the CW's nice. But anything associated with duke is just a no go for me.

Nice pics of the ******** guys. That gum sole is crazy. Really want to see these in person soon.

And al3x89 Findlay Prep was in the ESPN Rise tourney so I think they got their PE's from their. That would explain the stamp on the back. I think all the Nike schools were outfitted with KD's and the Jordan schools (Montrose and Oak Hill) had the 2011's.

i copped the xmas and asg kd3s and thought i was done. totally wasnt, just got these in:

love this shoe

Back
Top Bottom