Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

lol what is dude blurring out up there?
Prolly Lebron and Kobe sneakers
laugh.gif

ordered asg's on weds then got a call on fi say tht hey wer no loner avaliable, man i need those xmas and asg's, n yea they told me they dnt ship

Picked up some KD3's in the all black and red & white colorway for $31.97 at the Nike Outlet.
I would have doubled up but I already have 3 other c/w's so (5) KD3's are nuff.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Picked up some KD3's in the all black and red & white colorway for $31.97 at the Nike Outlet.
Was that the premium outlets in Orlando? I copped the blackout pair there for 31.97 but didn't see the red and white ones or else I would've got those too
tired.gif

Originally Posted by the coolness

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Was that the premium outlets in Orlando? I copped the blackout pair there for 31.97 but didn't see the red and white ones or else I would've got those too
tired.gif

Yes, that's correct. The blacks were  on the shelf and the red/whites were on hash wall. They had a couple of 9.5 10, 10.5 and one 13 which I got. Maybe 5 or 6 pair pairs total.

Originally Posted by kennyb1103

The shoe looks too basic.
It retails for 88 bucks!  What is it supposed to have - glitter, full length air, maybe a built in air pump? how about all 3.  For what they are charging you get a lotta shoe.  How many pros and or college players do you see wearing other shoes at the same price or less?  Nothing really comes to mind.  It isn't a bron 8 or a jordan 2k11, but its also nearly half the price of both.  I will take basic all day long if they continue to look like this or similar and perform as well.   Love how folks come in here, bash the shoe, and give little/nothing to back up their statement.  For example, instead of , "I think Miami Nights Brons SUCK!". How about, I don't like Miami Nights Brons because it almost looks to me like someone vomitted on the shoe and then tried to cover it up.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

It retails for 88 bucks!  What is it supposed to have - glitter, full length air, maybe a built in air pump? how about all 3.  For what they are charging you get a lotta shoe.  How many pros and or college players do you see wearing other shoes at the same price or less?  Nothing really comes to mind.  It isn't a bron 8 or a jordan 2k11, but its also nearly half the price of both.  I will take basic all day long if they continue to look like this or similar and perform as well.   Love how folks come in here, bash the shoe, and give little/nothing to back up their statement.  For example, instead of , "I think Miami Nights Brons SUCK!". How about, I don't like Miami Nights Brons because it almost looks to me like someone vomitted on the shoe and then tried to cover it up.

I just was hysterical laughingi n my office at the Glitter comment

Originally Posted by Type X

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I just was hysterical laughingi n my office at the Glitter comment

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, the homie kenny is a troll

Kennyb1103 - Get out this thread man. Come in here just to hate. Was a waste of your time. Castrolos - I like them. I think they needed a little red on the midsole. They nice though

They do have red, in the shank plate. Very nice. I'm so ready to get an id pair but I can't decide between 3 finalists. It's *$$%+%% frustrating man
mad.gif

They do have red, in the shank plate. Very nice. I'm so ready to get an id pair but I can't decide between 3 finalists. It's *$$%+%% frustrating man
mad.gif

what are they? show pics and take a poll to help you choose

heard someone claim that the ******** cw was sitting at champs for $59? anyone else see this? pics for price match evidence?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by castrolos

mad.gif

I agree, post some pics. I see the red now. Kind of hard to see from that angle.

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

Originally Posted by castrolos

mad.gif

I agree, post some pics. I see the red now. Kind of hard to see from that angle.
One I posted before either here or the KD iii ID thread, but I'll post again. The other one is basically the same color scheme (my favorite) but I got inspired by the sample I saw a few pages back. And the 3rd? Just, you know....GO GATORS
pimp.gif

As always, I'm open to any suggestions or comments. Just fyi, the medial strap for the first one is blue, white on the second one, and blue or orange (patent) for the UF colorway; can't decide. I'll get all three eventually....someday....hopefully...damn
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom