Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

received mine the other day from JJ and they are the 1s miller wore except they come with black laces!!!!!.......the red is like metallic and shinny similar to the all stars.......my camera isnt workin so i cant post pics sorry hopefully some1 else who got them will 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

funny how nobody cared about them until blogs picked up them up.
laugh.gif

Yep.  Sheep.  I'm surprised nobody proclaimed that colorway to be the best of the bunch.  
laugh.gif

^
Wouldn't say i'm a sheep because I bought them. Just never pair attention to them, yesterday afternoon I happened to go on ISS and seen them.
Not a bad colorway.
Only 59.99,i said +%$% it. If I don't like them... return or sell.
Or just ball in them.

Just got e-mail from jimmyjazz, shipped. Will post when I get them

did any1 buy them from jimmy jazz when the price was 88.00????.....thats when i had bought mine and then the price changed to 59.99???.......any who did buy them @ the orig price were u able to get a price adjustment???....think i might be able to get 1 if i called do they do stuff like that????......thanks

I believe he has a 12 and 11 on his site. I thought the ones Miller was wearing had a translucent red sole though?

didnt have a size 13 so my implusive *** copped a 12.5 n they are tooo snug, looks like ima have to send them back, too bad they look clean!!!!!

my new favorite sig line, cheap and performs well on the court...can't wait for the KD4's to drop

pimp.gif
Im liking those Mike Miller's. Pissed that I missed out on them, especially for $60 if I'm correct.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

pimp.gif
Im liking those Mike Miller's. Pissed that I missed out on them, especially for $60 if I'm correct.
me too, instead i just copped this for $40 the other day

Footlocker:
KD 3 436314-001 $39.99
It was actually marked $59.99, I asked for my size and they had none but the employee said they were actually on sale for $39.99 so I ordered them with the $3.00 shipping
got them yesterday

Back
Top Bottom