Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

wish i could have gotten those...

Edwin did everything he could to try to scoop these for me.. one thing I love about NT is that you have people in the community trying to help..

and Rich here is your pair.. sorry about your pair getting messed up with eastbay.. but you know i got your bro..

Really happy with the KD ASG shoe this year! For me, it's the best out of the 3 main signature models...

Dean-thats clutch coming through for Rich...

Rich-Glad you were able to track down that 11.5, I know how tough that can be...

Got my pair. Love these.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

There is on feet pic of the ea's on my boy juniorstrikes at the yotr lineup.
pimp.gif

18krqg.jpg

2efrwci.jpg
Super Jealous!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"It's in the game"

How's the creasing on these IIIs by the way?, crease monster, crease gradual, or zero crease

just copped! im happy they have these still in hohmd. theres still 4 other sz. at hoh not sure what. but i got my sz 10... deff. the best allstars..btw first pair of KD for me. and more to come!
ajntxg.jpg

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Edwin did everything he could to try to scoop these for me.. one thing I love about NT is that you have people in the community trying to help..

and Rich here is your pair.. sorry about your pair getting messed up with eastbay.. but you know i got your bro..
FRESH, did you try Foot Locker in Roosevelt Field Mall? I was there tonight and they had them...but don't know the sizes they have left.

I tried man. All my dudes were not gonna go and I was workin. Hope u get your pair in the end.

Originally Posted by Fear23

FRESH, did you try Foot Locker in Roosevelt Field Mall? I was there tonight and they had them...but don't know the sizes they have left.

Hugo and fear, I did grab All star durants.. I was reffering to the KD elites.. good looks NT fam

Originally Posted by s dubl

any close ups of what KD was rockin in the 3pt contest? Were they IDs?

^I would also like to know this. I was watching on a small tv at the bar, and couldn't tell what he was wearing.Anyone got pictures?

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Originally Posted by s dubl

any close ups of what KD was rockin in the 3pt contest? Were they IDs?

^I would also like to know this. I was watching on a small tv at the bar, and couldn't tell what he was wearing.Anyone got pictures?
posted by Bundy in the NBA Feet thread, but I'd like to see some close ups, or other angles....

37d35309a171fb1a9ed6d801bbd17350-getty-109009525mw011_foot_locker_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom