Nike Lebron 9 Retro

B1942E6D-312F-48E9-BF97-69009C57CCC0.jpeg

So these not dropping anywhere other than above today?

Wouldn't be surprised if there’s a random release on sites like Undefeated or Feature to be honest…Maybe not today but at some point in the near future…

This import stuff for the US just has everything messed up…These will end up just dropping on sites as they get their stock in…No real set drop date…Best to just keep an eye out on social media pages for these shops and stuff…

I wonder if the sizing issue’s been corrected with the retros.

Probably going to hold off on pulling the stockx trigger until someone can let us know how the fitting is.

This gonna be my fav after kobe’s. until the start retro ing kds

Only Kobes I still have are the Grinches and Chaos. With the current situation with Nike I don't want to really hoop in them.

My memory might be bad but I remember the KD IV's pinching my pinky toe when I tried to play in them and I don't have a wide foot. Casual use only for those for me.

I really just need Big Bangs, Summit Lake Hornets (doubt we get these but with Bron being a Laker I hope), Miami Knights, and South Beaches.

I literally cried walking in the 9 back in 2011. Got my true size. Got pairs on the foot locker 50 pre Jordan 11 sneaker craze hype.

my ears later in 2017 I got them again in a half size up and no issue.

Man, those raffles closed quick. Usually it's open for a day at least. :lol:
Thanks for sharing though.
Did not know retail was $230 though. :wow:

PO

Back
Top Bottom