Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

I'm actually going to Florida in a month for vacation, doing the whole Disneyworld and Universal experience which means a lot of walking. I'll probably order these next week for the trip. Hard to imagine to be more comfortable than the Lunarglide 2+ but everyone has been talking about this shoe.

I'm actually going to Florida in a month for vacation, doing the whole Disneyworld and Universal experience which means a lot of walking. I'll probably order these next week for the trip. Hard to imagine to be more comfortable than the Lunarglide 2+ but everyone has been talking about this shoe.

I have the Lunarglide 2+ and they are comfortable, more of a running shoe than a comfort shoe.

For comfort, I wear Air Max 2009.

Waiting for those White/Red LunarEclipse so that I can try these out, might even pull the trigger on the Volts.

I have the Lunarglide 2+ and they are comfortable, more of a running shoe than a comfort shoe.

For comfort, I wear Air Max 2009.

Waiting for those White/Red LunarEclipse so that I can try these out, might even pull the trigger on the Volts.

As stated earlier, runningwarehouse.com has these for $116.97.  Click on team discounts and use code:  ACTIVEADVD and get another 20% off.  Also, gift cards are on sale for 20% off until tomorrow, so if you get a $100 gift card and use it to pay for the shoes you only end up paying $80.  Kinda complicated but I did it today.

As stated earlier, runningwarehouse.com has these for $116.97.  Click on team discounts and use code:  ACTIVEADVD and get another 20% off.  Also, gift cards are on sale for 20% off until tomorrow, so if you get a $100 gift card and use it to pay for the shoes you only end up paying $80.  Kinda complicated but I did it today.

i want the volts. but they're too expensive honestly. and i already have my hands full on basketball shoes.
ARE THEY THAT GOOD?? has anyone tried the dual fusions? i'm currently looking at those too...

i want the volts. but they're too expensive honestly. and i already have my hands full on basketball shoes.
ARE THEY THAT GOOD?? has anyone tried the dual fusions? i'm currently looking at those too...

they arent that good for running...they are rather heavy for running as a lunar shoes...plus its better if you are a over pronator (its a stability shoe) otherwise i would recommend them for casual or what have you but if you are speaking strictly for running...i would recommend the other lunar shoes.

im sure Ray and others on here would agree....but yea if you dont mind the weight of the shoes compared to other lunars then knock yourself out. just my two cents.

they arent that good for running...they are rather heavy for running as a lunar shoes...plus its better if you are a over pronator (its a stability shoe) otherwise i would recommend them for casual or what have you but if you are speaking strictly for running...i would recommend the other lunar shoes.

im sure Ray and others on here would agree....but yea if you dont mind the weight of the shoes compared to other lunars then knock yourself out. just my two cents.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

I use them for running only for my long runs.  For short tempo runs or race day, I don't use them since I would either use my lunar trainers or flys which feel a lot lighter on the feet.  But for my long slow runs on the weekend at around 15 miles at 10-12 minute miles, these shoes are great.  Yes they are the heaviest in the lunar line, but they are still lighter than most shoes from other manufacturers in the same category which is stability plus.  They offer the support I need especially when my form breaks down since I am tired.   I am a neutral runner and the dynamic support works as advertised.  When my form breaks down, I can feel the dynamic support working.  
For the average runner, or for the intro runners, the lunar shoe that would probably fit to a wide range of people are Lunarglides.  

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

I use them for running only for my long runs.  For short tempo runs or race day, I don't use them since I would either use my lunar trainers or flys which feel a lot lighter on the feet.  But for my long slow runs on the weekend at around 15 miles at 10-12 minute miles, these shoes are great.  Yes they are the heaviest in the lunar line, but they are still lighter than most shoes from other manufacturers in the same category which is stability plus.  They offer the support I need especially when my form breaks down since I am tired.   I am a neutral runner and the dynamic support works as advertised.  When my form breaks down, I can feel the dynamic support working.  
For the average runner, or for the intro runners, the lunar shoe that would probably fit to a wide range of people are Lunarglides.  

I haven't seen these in any stores at all. I wanna check them out in person before I pulled that trigger but I guess it's not gonna happen.

I haven't seen these in any stores at all. I wanna check them out in person before I pulled that trigger but I guess it's not gonna happen.

thanks for the info. yeah maybe they're not for me. pretty slick though.
but i'll probably get the glides and fly. thanks!! but if they end up in outlets,
i'd get them fast.

thanks for the info. yeah maybe they're not for me. pretty slick though.
but i'll probably get the glides and fly. thanks!! but if they end up in outlets,
i'd get them fast.

black colorway is up on NDC for those who care

Nike-LunarEclipse+-Mens-Running-Shoe-408582_071_A.png

^ saw those earlier. Not a spectacular colorway but maybe an indicator that they plan to do more w/these. 

Back
Top Bottom