Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

Just got these in.....SO comfortable. Especially since I have bad knees.

been puttin off gettin a pair, but if they feel good to those wit bad knees. im coppin for sure.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Did someone say, "Lunars"?!? haha

They're BEST NIKE RELEASE OF 2010 (retro or new). I felt these needed two sets of pics!
k3adzq.jpg

24n0c3k.jpg

Mini-Review...
Fit/Perfomance Materials:
- They fit TRUE SIZE.
- The heel clip really hugs / secures your ankles.
- Their insole is ÜBER MUSHY towards the mid of the foot-to-front of toes and FIRM/supportive in the heel area
- Their diamond mesh is SOFT and breathable
Aesthetics:
- Their sole has translucent hits around the perimeter toward the front half of the shoe
- They have a "chrome" swoosh at each side of the heel clip and a strip of 3M in the heel area
This colorway is ridiculous, and I meant that in a good way.

But I will be passing on these as I actually run in my running shoes and based off your guys' comments, these aren't that great for running, better for walking. I got plenty of Jordans and Kobes to walk around in, I need shoes that perform. Guess I'll try Vomeros or stick with my Asics.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Did someone say, "Lunars"?!? haha

They're BEST NIKE RELEASE OF 2010 (retro or new). I felt these needed two sets of pics!
k3adzq.jpg

24n0c3k.jpg

Mini-Review...
Fit/Perfomance Materials:
- They fit TRUE SIZE.
- The heel clip really hugs / secures your ankles.
- Their insole is ÜBER MUSHY towards the mid of the foot-to-front of toes and FIRM/supportive in the heel area
- Their diamond mesh is SOFT and breathable
Aesthetics:
- Their sole has translucent hits around the perimeter toward the front half of the shoe
- They have a "chrome" swoosh at each side of the heel clip and a strip of 3M in the heel area

But I will be passing on these as I actually run in my running shoes and based off your guys' comments, these aren't that great for running, better for walking. I got plenty of Jordans and Kobes to walk around in, I need shoes that perform. Guess I'll try Vomeros or stick with my Asics.

Originally Posted by KG21

I run in mine.  Logged in about 100 miles on mine.  I use them for my weekend long runs around 15 miles.  They are heavenly for my feet at that distance.  I know a couple of people who wore them on marathons also and they truly appreciate its cushioning.  Don't take it the wrong way as these ARE great for running.  The only complaint I hear about these is that it's one of the heaviest Lunar runner out (even though I think it is lighter than most other brands in the same category).

Originally Posted by KG21

I run in mine.  Logged in about 100 miles on mine.  I use them for my weekend long runs around 15 miles.  They are heavenly for my feet at that distance.  I know a couple of people who wore them on marathons also and they truly appreciate its cushioning.  Don't take it the wrong way as these ARE great for running.  The only complaint I hear about these is that it's one of the heaviest Lunar runner out (even though I think it is lighter than most other brands in the same category).

Originally Posted by jthagreat

been puttin off gettin a pair, but if they feel good to those wit bad knees. im coppin for sure.

bad knees and shin splints. these things allowed me to run like I used to in my air max plus. I can't say enough good things about them.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

bad knees and shin splints. these things allowed me to run like I used to in my air max plus. I can't say enough good things about them.

Was able to pick up the Stealth-Grey/Royal White from my local Niketown @ the sale price of $77.97 even though they were priced at $103 in store. This might be managers discretion but all I had to do was show them on Nike's website that they were on sale. Hope that helps yall out.

Was able to pick up the Stealth-Grey/Royal White from my local Niketown @ the sale price of $77.97 even though they were priced at $103 in store. This might be managers discretion but all I had to do was show them on Nike's website that they were on sale. Hope that helps yall out.

I'm looking to get the blue/blue/white as soon as they go down in price. Sounds strange, but they are the exact colors of my house, so I really like them ha ha. Seriously though some real comfortable shoes (and I ran a half marathon in my first pair I got)

I'm looking to get the blue/blue/white as soon as they go down in price. Sounds strange, but they are the exact colors of my house, so I really like them ha ha. Seriously though some real comfortable shoes (and I ran a half marathon in my first pair I got)

Originally Posted by brooklynbo

This might have been answered, but where is a place to cop a legit pair?

Don't know if you still need this info.. but I got my pair from running warehouse.

Love em

Originally Posted by brooklynbo

This might have been answered, but where is a place to cop a legit pair?

Don't know if you still need this info.. but I got my pair from running warehouse.

Love em

Back
Top Bottom