Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

they couldn't even release the regular jerseys on a consistent basis and timely manner, if they did an xmas jersey, it might have to release during the summer this year :lol:

they should be busy cranking up the production of the ASG jerseys now to make delivery before that weekend

then again I wouldn't be surprised if this is Nikes strategy to create demand

Is curry on lebrons team? They both have the black jersey

You bring up an interesting point based on the new format. I'm assuming they'll go ahead and pick teams before the date so they can produce merchandise that reflects the correct teams that players are on, and have them on the correct sides for the ASG "Practice" Saturday morning. But how cool would it have been to have it be a schoolyard draft with the captains picking at gametime... Not feasible for numerous reasons, but would have really given it the scrimmage feel

This time next year everything you want will be available
i-want-it-now.gif

LOL yeah trash. Looked at those earlier today too. Now those look like HS McDonald jerseys

Did anyone get the Nike Kobe retirement trophy shirt? Ordered mine this week from champs and got it today and it does not look like the picture online at all wondering if anyone else got one?

IMG_6342.JPG

Did anyone get the Nike Kobe retirement trophy shirt? Ordered mine this week from champs and got it today and it does not look like the picture online at all wondering if anyone else got one?

IMG_6342.JPG

still havent gotten mine from lakers store...

Some youth city jerseys are up on fanatics, hopefully men’s are next.

Also got my knicks city swingman shorts yesterday. Pretty dope, I’ll take pics when I get home later.

really wanted that Kyrie City jersey right away, the longer NDC holds off on putting it up for sale though, I feel like I'm losing interest

they need to retro the 96-97 Lakers jerseys and let us customize em.

money in the bank

I been saying this (not about Lakers) but how they don't just have every team and as many versions of jerseys as possible for each team up on Nike ID is beyond me. I have so many players I would make. I wouldn't cop them all but I'd be sure to cop more than I am copping now haha

Back
Top Bottom