Nike Park UPDATES

@ crux- i agree but i dunno how supplies are back on the east coast where he from but I know he plans on reselling.

Can we clear this issue with them? Has anyone called Nike BHS to confirm? If this is true,
smh.gif
on them for not giving others chances for them AM Infras tsk tsk tsk All the while I thought that its the GS sizes only that will be coming here in PI.
mad.gif

calling them sometimes is kinda useless. the workers are usually too lazy to check on size availability, especially if the shoe is upstairs.For example, I called one time to check on a shoe to cop for a friend, I even said the exact color stated on the box itself...and the girl said that they didnt have any aj1's in that color,which was impossible because i bought the same shoe the day before. so I decided to go to the store and check for myself. I saw the girl who I talked to behind the desk and let her know that it was me who she spoke to on the phone.I could have burned her by telling the manager but decided not to,coz what the hell, them nike employees probably dont get paid enough to give excellent customer service. god forbid theyd actually have to do real work,like walk upstairs and check the stock room.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

Can we clear this issue with them? Has anyone called Nike BHS to confirm? If this is true,
smh.gif
on them for not giving others chances for them AM Infras tsk tsk tsk All the while I thought that its the GS sizes only that will be coming here in PI.
mad.gif

I called last night and its negative and also to confirm I texted one of the nike staff and he said wala sir magtetext ako sayo for sure.
6,995php? c'mon???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I spotted this new colorway of AF1 @ Nike Park Glorieta

4,095 pesos

Well of course they told u that they don't have them,people would be outraged if they found out that someone cleared Nike out like that on the day they dropped! Like i said before, I contributed an update.its cool if noone wants to take advantage it at other spots, so it doesnt matter if noone believes me.on with the updates.

hay guys, wow is this true the nike air max 90 infrared men's size came out at nike park bhs? for P.6995 wow! thats really expensive for a nike air max 90, my friend back in the states said that the retail price was only around $119.99 so in my estimation that would be like around P.5398.79 or probably abit less, but anyways kudos! to those guys who cleared out all the air max 90 infrared, if indeed it came out here in the PH??, I'm just abit upset wasn't able to cop a pair cause i wasn't aware of it..

anyways guys any news on any new colorways of the hyperfuse? or any stated date yet for the jordan 9 White/Varsity Red-Black? i really want this jordans

can anyone tell me where my bro can find me a pair of jordan 1 phat lows?im lookin to get a pair of the red/white with the gum sole or the black/white w/ the gum sole...

lemme know whats good NP phils..i prefer those cw's but almost any cw will do..

retail?

thanks again..

can anyone tell me where my bro can find me a pair of jordan 1 phat lows?im lookin to get a pair of the red/white with the gum sole or the black/white w/ the gum sole...

retail?

thanks again..

air jordan 13 bin 23 stocks already arrived in BHS. as expected, most of the stocks are already spoken for. but having this info, it wont hurt to ask to go to the store and check if they still have your size available. no RD has been set yet so take this info as a "heads up".

Originally Posted by rodimusprime

retail?

thanks again..
saw those @ PARK gbelt 3 yesterday, man.

Originally Posted by superswag

air jordan 13 bin 23 stocks already arrived in BHS. as expected, most of the stocks are already spoken for. but having this info, it wont hurt to ask to go to the store and check if they still have your size available. no RD has been set yet so take this info as a "heads up".
just 23 pairs? wow thats really limited.. will this be a BHS exclusive or will nike park g4 have it as well?

yo ej what i meant to say was "bin 23" not "23 stocks". im not really sure how many stocks BHS received and if other parks will receive stocks of the bin 23 13's.

props to jrjmd for info on the price and RD!

Not really feeling the colorway so probably no cop for me, but i heard that the quality is "BETTER" than our usual J's hence the word PREMIO
laugh.gif
If JB can make every shoe a premio quality w/o extra bucks that would be straight fire!

Speaking of the 13s, anyone have an idea if the Flints 13 
pimp.gif
are coming here in the PI? Heads up please guys

for those who frequent nike park BHS and park their cars along the side of the road (we did it because there were no visible "no parking" signs on sight and there were no security guards around the spot to reprimand us so we thought its ok plus to save on parking fees). theres apparently an addendum that allows those security guards to remove your car's license plates due to illegal parking. security guards are really reactive so i suggest to those people who are not yet aware of this "rule" to not attempt in parking along the street. youll have to claim your license plate from the aglipay security office and they may give you a ticket for the violation (i saw some tickets being delivered to their office with cash inserted in between. shady?). we were lucky to get off with a warning.

for everyone's guidance

Back
Top Bottom