NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
id love to find those in 11.5/12 bigfoot sizes, yall little feet get alot of heat srsly

Last edited by a moderator:
resell price for the 1's are insane. With that price you can get the 2001 editions or even 1994

are you saying that the bred 11s will no longer be restocked?

theres a chance on any site except ndc maybe but they will probably retro in 3 years again:lol:

but like the laser crimson foams i wonder if nyc ftls hohs possibly restocked?

theres a chance on any site except ndc maybe but they will probably retro in 3 years again:lol:
i cant wait 3 years.. and all the other sites have bad servers.god damn i hate ndc so much. theyre the most reliable site in terms of server power, but they are unfair in their restocks. i really want the bred 11s for retail. i dont wanna deal with the fake breds or beaters. i refuse to buy from a reseller.

LOL @ all the haters up in here getting mad at Nike. Try running a business selling a highly sought after product with a hundreds of thousands of people trying to purchase at the same time and see how you guys handle it. If you're going to blame anyone, blame your fellow sneakerheads for trying to do the same thing you are. Jordan beasts are no better than Supreme beasts, grow the **** up.

theres a difference between sneakerhead :nthat:

and

http://www.nicekicks.com/2013/03/05/new-york-magazine-profiles-teen-sneaker-resellers/
with bots
buying services
crooked employees
the list goes on and so does hype and demand
View media item 964390

im pretty sure resellers out number "us"

Anybody else get a mangled  box?   The shipping box was flawless, the bubble packing inside was fine, but it looks like an angry beaver tried to open my Gamma XI box.

Last edited:
Anybody else get a mangled  box?   The shipping box was flawless, the bubble packing inside was fine, but it looks like an angry beaver tried to open my Gamma XI box.

My fear 5s box came out normal, these shoes were sitting for a long time, I would expect some of them to show some type of "wear"

Last edited:

probably was a returned item. the last restock had pairs sent with no OG box or with mangled boxes. not a lot of people said this happened but it did happen.

Someone please sell this guy a pair of bred 11s for retail. You'd be doing humanity a huge favor
he doesn't give anyone the courtesy of retail

why should anyone do that for him 
eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom